ThirtySeven.

Karin.

2 weeks later

2 weeks later.. 12/01/21

I stood in the mirror looking at my small belly that now had a poke to it as Kentrell carried our bags downstairs.

He came back upstairs, standing behind me with his hands on my stomach.

I looked up at him and he had a huge smile on his face.

"Boy bye." I laughed, pushing him off of me.

"I just can't fucking wait." He laughed, grabbing my purse for me.

"We find out the gender in two weeks. A week before my birthday. I already know it's a girl." I shrugged my shoulders and he nodded, agreeing with me.

"Like Ari said, she ain't really got no choice cause if she a boy, he gone dress just like a girl I don't care." Kentrell replied, making me bust out laughing.

"Don't play with my baby. Damnit Kelldrick fucking move." I moved Kd from the end of the stairs.

"If you weren't so fucking fat, you would've been able to pass me." He mugged me, and I gasped.

"Kentrell, beat his ass." I told Ken and he nodded, making KD run.

Kentrell chased him out the door before I heard tussling, making me laugh.

I walked to the kitchen, grabbing my whole box of fruit snacks.

"Ari why are you eating my shit?! With fucking mayonnaise you nasty dirty bitch!" I yelled at Ari, seeing she was eating my fruit bowl and dipping it in Mayo.

"I swear I thought this was KDs." She laughed, and I rolled my eyes.

I walked over to her, putting my hands on her small belly.

"We really fucking pregnant." I mumbled, as she put hers on mine.

"Yup." She replied, before eating another strawberry.

"I can't fucking stand you." I laughed, as KD and Kentrell walked in the kitchen.

"Fucking say it." Kentrell said, popping KD neck making him wince and grab it. I smirked, watching as Kd stood with his arms folded.

"I'm sorry for calling you fat." He grumbled out, and I bust out laughing as he stomped away.

"Thank you baby." I told Kentrell, and he nodded.

"Come on yall, we gotta go." He told me and Ari, and Ari grabbed my fruit and her Mayo dip, following us.

"Bae her fat ass ate my fucking fruit bowl that you bought for me." I looked at Kentrell as Ari gasped.

"I'll buy you another one." He said and I nodded.

"Bitch don't call me fat. You're bigger than me the fuck!" Ari slapped my ass and I groaned.