Thirteen.

Kentrell.

"And where you bou- say Yaya get the fuck back before I punch yo ass

"And where you bou- say Yaya get the fuck back before I punch yo ass." I cut myself off, as yaya started to piss me off.

"Youngboy who is that on the phoneeeee?" Yaya said.

"Don't fucking worry about it. KK where you going?" I asked Karin.

"Why she call you Youngboy?" Karin laughed.

"Cause can't no fucking body call me Kentrell besides you."

"Don't be cussing at me." Karin rolled her eyes.

"Sorry. Whea' you goin' doe?"

"Kentrell is that, that bitch?" Yaya mugged me.

"Say, don't fucking call me that! Get the fuck out." I grabbed her by her arm pulling her downstairs.

"Pooh let her arm go, you're hurting her." Karin said through my AirPods.

"Kay she done pissed me the fuck off. Say! Get off my fucking property. Fuck you still standing there fo'. Dumbass." I said through the window, seeing Yaya still on my porch.

She walked down my driveway crying, waiting on a ride I guess. I don't give a fuck.

"Pooh what you doing?" KK asked.

"Nothing. Finna call somebody to suck my dick. You wanna do it?" I smirked at her.

"Boy fuck no." She laughed.

"Don't act like youn like sucking my dick guh'."

"Kentrell stop talking like that." She replied.

"Do you? Or do you not?"

"Ken." She stale-faced me.

"I like eating yo pussy. You taste so good guh'. You be looking so pretty while you cumming." I laughed as her face turned red.

"Kentrell stop talking like that oh my god." She grabbed her lip gloss off her bathroom counter.