Fourteen.

Karin.

"Well, um, I'm sorry to say this

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Well, um, I'm sorry to say this. but Kentrell didn't wake up from his surgery as we expected him to. He slipped into a coma due to the medications. We will have to do a CAT scan to determine when he will wake up." The doctor said.

"Can we go see him?" I asked and the doctor nodded his head.

"Karin you go ahead. We'll come back up here tomorrow." Montana said as everyone gave me a hug.

"Make sure my brudda good twin." Ben said, whispering in my ear.

I nodded my head at him as he wiped my tears off my face.

"Call us." The girls kissed my cheek.

"What room is he in?" I asked as everyone left.

"Room 509. 6th floor." He gave me a sad smile.

I got onto the elevator and pressed floor 6. It stopped on the second floor, and a man got in. He pushed floor 4.

"You are very beautiful." He smirked at me.

"Tell that to your baby moms." I rolled my eyes.

"How did y-"

"The fourth floor is labor and delivery. Good luck." I cut him off, pointing at the sign inside the elevator, as we arrived on his floor.

Once he got out, the elevator continued to floor 6, and I got out.

"505, 506, 507, 508, oh 509." I stopped in front of Kentrell's door.

I pushed the door opened and instantly started crying.

My baby was hooked up to all kinds of machines, and he was connected to 4 tubes.

"Oh my god, Kentrell." I walked to his side grabbing his hand.

"I'm so sorry pooh." I silently cried rubbing his hand.

A nurse walked in, and she looked surprised.

"Oh my, you scared me. I'm just hear to check his vitals sweetheart." She spoke.

I nodded my head as she put her stethoscope on his chest, and then his arm.

She looked at the heart rate machine, before writing something down on her charts.

"Is he okay?" I asked her.

"Given his situation, yes. He's doing alright for now. We will keep giving him fluids, and he'll go in for his CAT scan tomorrow morning around 8am." She gave me a warm smile.

Love, Kentrell.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें