ThirtyNine.

Karin.

A few hours later

A few hours later..

"Kd how in the fuck?" I looked out the window seeing he had took the RV through a McDonald's drive thru.

"I was hungry." He shrugged.

"Bitch you knocked the whole pole down!" Ben popped his head.

"Bitch I was fucking hungry, like I said." Kd rolled his eyes, rubbing his head.

"Bro, KD get outta this fucking drive thru you holding the shit up." Jayda smacked her lips.

"I can't. I don't know how to pull out this mufucka." He mumbled.

"Move Kelldrick." I told him, and he got out the driver seat.

I sat down, putting my seatbelt on as he went to the back with his McDonald's bag.

"I'm sorry." I mouthed to the lady at the window, before pulling out of the drive thru, knocking the sign down.

"Kd you wasn't that hungry." Kentrell looked at him as Kd ate his Big Mac.

"Yes the fuck I was." He said with a mouthful.

"Kd what I tell you about that shit." I frowned and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Lemme get some." Ari said, reaching for some of his fries.

"No hoe, you should've ordered you some." He popped her hand.

"Man give her some of them damn fries before she start crying." Ben grabbed the box of fries, giving them to Ari.

"I fucking hate it here!" Kd screamed, and Jayda bucked at him.

I shook my head, pulling in to my mom's neighborhood.

I pulled the trailer on the side of the street, parking it.

"Alright yall. Ima tell y'all this now, don't fucking piss my mama off cause she don't play that shit." I stood up, grabbing my bag out the back.

"Is she fine like you?" Kentrell rubbed my ass.

"Kentrell." I frowned.

"My bad." He laughed, grabbing his bag.

We all got off the RV, and they followed me to my mom's door.

I used my key, unlocking it and walking in.

Kd walked in the kitchen, and my mom was standing there with her gun pointed.