Nineteen.

Karin.

Same day

Same day..

"Y'all get me and Dream the spicy chicken sandwich meal with lemonades. I'm bouta call Kentrell." I told Ari and Jayda as they got out the car.

"Okay." Ari said, as her and Jayda headed inside the mall.

We only ate from the chic Fil a in the mall, because Jayda was so picky, and only ate their chicken.

I pulled out my phone going to the FaceTime log, and hitting Kentrell contact.

Ringing twice, he picked up.

"Wassup mami." He licked his lips, drinking out a styrofoam cup.

"Hey Pooh. What you doing?"

"Recording this last song. Where you at?" He looked at my surroundings.

"At the mall with Ari and Jayda. They went to get chic fil a, but I wanted to call you." I said.

"I know that's right mami." He laughed.

"Why y'all ain't with my baby?" KD peeked his head in the camera.

"She was sleepy from the album she recorded last night." I said.

He nodded his head, leaving the camera.

"I heard they been staying with them stank hoes, say this lit top! We gone introduce them to that murda gang! This top nigga, bitch nigga all up on my dick they hate lil top nigga!" Kentrell rapped in the camera, as I posed.

"You play some games tell yo bro he just got popped yea!" I laughed, rapping with him.

"You look pretty KK." He smiled, blowing smoke out his mouth.

"Thank you handsome." I said, cutting the radio on.

"Bae you need to drop Pull Up Acting." I told him, looking in the camera.

"You fuck with that song KK?" He asked.

"Hell yeah." I laughed, as Toosii came on.

"Talking over the phone don't be the same as when we fuckin'." I smirked, rubbing on my body as Kentrell eyes widened.