TwentyEight.

Karin.

Next Day

Next Day.

"Come with me to get my hair doneeee." I whined, laying on top of Kentrell.

"No, ion feel like being around people right now." He mumbled, scrolling through Instagram.

"Why? You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. I just wanna be around you." He said, locking his phone, and pulling me down.

He kissed my face and I smiled.

"You so in love with me boy." I grinned, looking at him.

"Sure am." He mumbled, biting his lip.

"You ever been in love before me?"

"A few times. It was mostly one sided. Ian never been crazy in love like how I am with you though. This my first time and I'm trying to do shit right." He said as I rubbed his face.

"Tell me about the worst one."

He looked off in space for awhile before talking.

"I met her when I was like 17. We was together for about two years, and most of the that time she was cheating on me. By the time she got her act together, I was fed up with her, but I wasn't ready to be with anybody else besides her cause she was all I was used to. So when she began acting right, I was out cheating, getting high and shit. I ended getting her pregnant on accident, cause she fucked me while I was literally out my body. I was so high I couldn't move or nothing." He stopped talking, sitting up making me straddle him.

"So she got pregnant, and at first I was mad, cause like it was basically rape, you feel me? But after a few days I was excited to have a kid. And one of the girls I had cheated on her with, told her I was still fucking on her. Which I wasn't, but she believed her anyways. She went and got an abortion, without telling me. She bought a fake stomach off Amazon, and continued on with the pregnancy. We didn't fuck or nothing for 7 whole months, so I never saw her naked."

"When I started questioning her on why I can't touch her stomach, she told me how she'd gotten the abortion months ago. I was so mad, I swear on my life I wanted to kill that hoe. I was working at Wendy's at the time, and all my checks went towards getting the baby room together and clothes and shit." He said, mumbling.

"I broke up with her, and started getting dumb high everyday." He finished, looking at me.

"What was her name?"

"Jania." He said, rolling his eyes.

(y'all I totally made this up okay? this is fake! I love nene 😭)

"Have you seen her since then?" I asked.

"Nope. She left the city when I broke up with her, and I ain't heard from her since. That was years ago though." He replied.