special chapter

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

"Yoongi my love it's already 8 am we have to start getting ready," I said standing next to the big bed where my two tiny kittens were laying with their messy hair.

"We refuse" he huffed laying on his side with Daeyang sitting right next to him sipping on the chocolate milk that I gave her when I went to brew the coffee.

I put my hands on my hip staring at them Yoongi was hiding his face in Daeyang's back his arm wrapped around her.

"Listen we both have to get ready for work and we also have to get Dae ready for d-" but I was cut off.

"Don't you dare say it I have been dreading this day for weeks" he huffed and pull Daeyang closer "Dae tell Appa to go away" he whispered and the two-year-old looked at him and smiled.

"Go away Appa," she said I hear Yoongi chuckle.

"Yah Min Yoongi don't turn my daughter against me" he spoke

"Yah Min Jimin don't rip my daughter away from me she needs her Dada that evil place won't be as fun as me," he said I sighed and moved to sit in the bed and put his head on my lap he pouted and looked at me Daeyang was just drinking her milk watching us.

I brush my fingers through his hair softly he blinked up at me "I know it's a hard baby and I know you love her but you have to go back to work you took a year off plus you have the big meeting today for your next album" I said he whined.

"I haven't spent a day away from her since she came into our life's Minnie and I don't wanna start she has become my whole life you and her that's all I care about now" he whispered I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"It's gonna be okay the daycare is literally in my company that my dad owns she will be just fine," I said he pouted even more and Daeyang crawled over to us and kissed Yoongi's forehead as well.

"Don't be sad Dada!" she squeaked which made us both smile at her.

"Ugh see she is so cute I can't I won't kids can be mean what if they bully her" he huffed pulling her into his arms she giggled a little.

"You toured the daycare five times she will be in fine," I said "Now," I said grabbing Daeyang from his hands putting her on my hip "You can sit here and whine for the next 5 minutes then get your bubble butt in the shower and get dressed," I said Daeyang smiled and pointed at him.

"Bubble butt!" She cheered he pouted and crossed his arms while I took her out of the room to get dressed.

-25 minutes later-

"DaeDae where are you? It's time to go!" I said buttoning the sleeve of my jacket after she finished breakfast I let her play a little.