chapter 34

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

"Shit...you really pissed him off didn't you" Taehyung spoke I was sitting on the ground looking at my destroyed car.

"Hey Tae" I whispered softly my car is totally wreck all the windows smashed glass everywhere.

He sat next to me "Did you call the tow truck?" I asked he nodded.

"Yeah this is gonna be a pretty penny to fix" he said

"Nah I'm selling it to the tow company use it for parts I don't care" I said.

"What you love that car" he said I shrugged

"Doesn't matter don't think I can drive it again" I said he patted my knee.

"It's okay buddy everything will work out be patient" he said I chuckled.

"You keep saying that" I whispered

"I mean I'm always right I mean I was right about you going to the club to find a date and look what you found instead love" he said I pull at my hair.

"Wish I didn't go then he would be like this if I never came into his life he wouldn't be like this it's all my fault he was the brightest light and I stole it away from him" I spoke

"Love sucks we fight and cry over it for what? For it to break us make us smash cars everyone should just get a puppies they will always love you" he said I pulled at my hair a little.

"It's beautiful when you actually find it" I said

"This is a mess how did you know he was doing this" he asked

"I have security cameras and hoseok called me saying Yoongi was a drunk and high and to look out for him" I said

"Hoseok called you aren't you lucky" he whispered I look over at him.

"Oh...It's Hoseok the sliver hair hottie" I said.

"Yeah...we were fuck buddies for a while then he confessed and...you know I don't do relationship so I ended it" he said

"Oh no Tae why you didn't tell me any of this" I said he shrugged

"You had a lot on your plate didn't need my drama as well plus it's my fault I'm a coward scared of commitment" he whispered I patted his leg

"My dear friend your an idiot nothing is stopping you from being with him I wish I was in your shoes" I said

"Yup like I said I'm a coward and he won't answer my calls so that's it I guess" he hummed I huffed bunch of sad sacks we are.

"Your wedding is in two days...you sure this is what you want" he asked my eyes get glossy.

"I don't have a choice" I mumbled hugging my legs

"I'm here for you bestie" he whispered

"Thank you" I mumbled

-the next day-

"You didn't find anything! Shit what is the point of me hiring you then" I said to the private investigator.

"I'm sorry sir he is clean as a whistle I could find any foul play or crimes nothing" he said I just sigh and picked up my whisky to drink it's bitter liquid coats my tongue.

I hired a PI to find something anything negative on my dad so I could use it to stop this wedding to free myself from the chains he put me in.

But I have come up empty handed

"This is ridiculous I thought you were the best I'm getting married tomorrow!" I spat we are in a bar.

"I did find one thing it isn't bad but I thought it was unusual" he said taking a folder out of his bag and slid it across the table I pick it up and looked at it.

"Is this real?" I asked he nodded "He donates to all these charities?" I whispered its over 47 charities all over the world getting millions of dollars a year from Park industries.

"Yeah I thought that was weird so I called a couple and they said they have been getting money from your company for years" he said

"My dad hasn't given me a birthday gift or said Merry Christmas in years but he donates to cancer research and children hospital and ocean clean up" I said.

"That's what the papers say they are very fond of him over there" he spoke.

"Thought my dad was a devil he hasn't told me he loves me since before my mom died" I said putting the folder down.

"Think what you want about your father he has a kind heart he just hides it he seems.....sad I don't know what's going on between you two but you need to have a serious talk he also has account in a bank called Jimin's future" he said my heart twist a little.

"Maybe your right..." I spoke he stood up

"I believe that's all I can help you with today Mr.Park have a good wedding hope you can find happiness" he said patting my shoulders and walking away I slumped back in my chair when I got a text.

unknown:
Hello Jimin we're are just reminding you about your flight for tomorrow to Singapore at 9:30 am click the link below for details!
https://www.expedia.com/Flights-Search?flp=mdl%3Aflights-flex-module%2Cprice%3A962.03&leg1=from%dhji5%2Cto%3ASIN%2Cdeparture%3A7

That's strange I never made a confirmation for this flight I gave the tickets to Yoongi and I haven't seen them since that day and they only send you this text if you confirmed the flight and tickets online...

Oh no

He is going to Singapore

———————————————————————————

*mickey mouses voice* Oh boy!

*mickey mouses voice*  Oh boy!