epilogue

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

"Dada Dada Dada!" She squealed so I picked up the excited 5-year-old and held her on my hip.

"Yes, Dada is so cool on stage isn't he," I said she nodded and did little fist pumping with her hair in cute space buns.

"Dada the coolest" she cheered I smiled and kissed her cheek "I go on stage with Dada!" She said trying to wiggle away.

"Not so fast little girl, we gotta stay back here," I said she pouted and crossed her arms.

"Hey Hyung!" I hear I turn to face the person next to me.

"Hey Jungkook," I said the little girl in my arms starts to wiggle more a fat smile on her face seeing the younger male with the eyebrow piercing.

"Kookie!" She yelped he smiled and held her tiny hand.

"Hi pretty I like your outfit did Dada dress you," he asked she blushed a little and nodded "Guess what?" He asked

"What?" She whispered with wide eyes.

"I got a fancy cookie basket waiting in my dressing room with your name on it," he said and her eyes lit up.

"Kookie has Cookie," she said I chuckled at that.

"Yup let's go eat some," he asked then she snapped her head towards me.

"Appa can I please?" she asked with puppy eyes I smiled but nodded.

"Yes but only a few we are going to dinner after this," I said she nodded aggressively than leaped into Jungkook arms latching on like a koala.

"Bye Appa! Wuv you" she waved while Jungkook carried her off I smiled and waved back.

Soon the music stops around me and the crowd gets louder.

"Thank you guys for coming out! I love you stay safe" I hear him say into the mic "Bye Bye," he said one last time.

I see him ran off stage his dirty blonde hair bouncing while he walks I opened my arms and he ran into them holding my face kissing me right on the lips I immediately kissed back holding his waist.

"Mhm, your amazing doll face" I whispered against his lips he smiled and kissed me again I feel the metal of his engagement ring against my cheek as he holds my face we have been married for 4 years now.

"I was so nervous how did I do?" He asked once he pulled back.

"You were fantastic no need to be nervous everyone here loves you," I said he chuckled

"Where is Daeyang?" he asked I hold both his hands

"She is probably somewhere with Jungkook stuffings their tummies with expensive cookies I'm telling you she has a little crush on him she acts like an anime girl in love each time he shows up" I huffed he laughed and pecked my lips.