chapter 29

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

I wake up with the sun hitting my face I forgot to close the curtain last night because yesterday's events clouded my mind.

I slowly open my eyes and immediately feel the body glued to mine his arms wrapped me like a kola I smiled and buried my face in his hair it smells like coconut probably the shampoo from last night we are both in our boxers laying in my bed him on my chest.

I look all over his beautiful soft face his pale skin glowing in the morning sun brown hair messy and curly with purple marks on his neck my body gets warm remembering last night.

Last night was amazing it was so intense with emotions and he was driving me crazy with his sweet sounds and pink lips touching my hands pulling my hair and scratching my back it was extremely passionate that I was on cloud 9.

I moved to kiss his shoulder and up to his cheek he stirred a little in his sleep then I kissed right under his ear "I love you" I whispered.

I was about to fall asleep again when there was a knock at the door which confused me because it's only 10 am on a Sunday I sighed thinking it's just a neighbor so I pull myself up and carefully detached myself from Yoongi and he just curled in a ball again.

I grab my sweatpants from the floor and slip on a white t-shirt and head out of the room scratching my head just wanting to get back to my cuddly boyfriend. I reach the door and just open it thinking it a neighbor or the front desk it swings open and I met with someone I didn't want to see.

"Appa?" I said he looked me up and down and sighed pushing past me to walk inside he is dressed in a clean suit walking tall I just close the door and follow him he sits in the living room back against the couch I sit next to him "What do I owe to the surprise visit?" I said he laid his arm on the couch looking around my place.

"Is he still here?" He asked I sit so my elbows are on my knees hands together.

"Don't ask about him why are you here?" I asked him he looked back at me.

"Do you like your life Jimin? Living in this fancy apartment all those cars you have and the endless amount of wealth to spend however you want just a comfortable easy life you live do you enjoy it?" He said I start to sweat.

"Stop with the riddles what do you want not to like you visit me because you wanna see me for Sunday breakfast," I said he chuckled.

"I will completely take away everything that you think is yours all the homes you own the cars even your clothes," he said

"You can't do that" I said

"Dump that boy or all this is gone credit cards cut all of it Jimin," he said I scoffed

"I won't do it I don't care about money I love him and if that means losing everything then that's fine as long as I have him," I said he looked angry.