chapter 7

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

"Okay we are here listen I gonna warn you...my dad well he is a dick so just don't take to heart what he says," I told Suga he nodded trying to fix his hair in the mirror.

"I got it I can deal with rude assholes as you can tell" he hummed frowning cause he can't fix his hair right.

I sigh and lean forward to comb his hair with my fingers he just blinks at me "I'm serious if you think I'm bad he is way worse just...stand next to me okay?" I said he nodded slowly I took my hand out of my hair "You look beautiful okay" I said and his whole face flushed and moved away from me.

"Ah! Y-Your not allowed to touch me remember?" He said I chuckled.

"Okay sugar let's go," I said he ignored me and dashed out of the car I follow and give my keys to the valet I meet back with Suga right in front of the entrance of the hotel.

"Is this Signiel Seoul the hotel?" He's asked I nodded we walk in Suga is walking right behind me.

We walk into the lobby I already see people I recognize some family and my father's friends they look at me and the person behind me.

There are news and cameras and photographers they spot me right away to I take my chance I link Suga's arms with mine he lets me the cameras start flashing I huff and walk past the lobby towards the ballroom.

"I didn't know pictures would be taken you should have told me," he said arms still locked with mine.

"Well I'm kinda a celebrity" I joked he scoffed.

"Sure you are" he whispered "I don't want my picture all over the news and tabloids tomorrow Jimin," he said as we kept walking to the ballroom I see all eyes on us which is just what I wanted I see them whispering I smirk to myself.

"This is perfect I can't wait to see my fathers face," I said

"What if he doesn't care?" He asked I scoffed

"He does he is so controlling over my life and like I said he is homophobic" I huffed

"Great for me," he said

We make it into the ballroom I actually decide to ditch the reception don't wanna see that just wanna crash the party we walk into the ballroom and I hear suga gasp.