chapter 23

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"Who was at the door?" I asked I'm in the living room cuddled up in blankets watching WWE with my heart hurting a missing someone greatly.

"It's another gift basket! Ah, I love these" she cheered rushing to the living room I huffed as she looked through the basket it's been exactly a week since I decided to take a break from Jimin, and all week he has been sending gift baskets and flowers this is the fourth one this week.

I pout and try to concentrate on the TV "What is it this time?" I asked the first was a cookie basket then it was a chocolate Godiva basket then it was wine and champagne and now today's.

"Your favorite candies! He is so sweet he knows exactly what you like just take him to backstop being a bitch" she smiled digging into sour straws.

I pouted and rolled my eyes she happily munched on my candy

"No this just proves my point him using his money he has learned nothing he can't win me back with candy and cookies" I huffed crossing my arms.

"Whatever! That boy is crazy about you and your stubborn always has been" she said I dive deeper into my warm yellow blankets.

"I don't care...and I'm not! Your not supposed to be on his side! I'm sad too"I whined she rolled her eyes.

"You caused your own pain dummy if you were smart you would run back to the arms of your handsome boyfriend and stop pouting and watching wrestling," she said now opening the Oreo's.

"No I don't wanna see him yet...he went behind my back made me out to be a charity case then he tried to lie about it! Each time I think about it I get upset then he fucking tries to say sorry with gift baskets and flowers no! That won't work" I spat crossing my arms.

"Damn kitten stop hissing doesn't wanna see the claws," she said I frowned "But still he is a good guy and he meant no harm Yoongi...just talk to him stop shutting him out you miss," she said I wrap myself in the blanket.