chapter 6

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"He really brought you that outfit? Like he took you shopping and shit" Lisa asked I huffed looking in the mirror of my bedroom with the outfit back on just because she wanted to see it because once I told her what happened today she wanted to know everything and Jimin is a strange one I mean he is a total asshole but he is strange one moment he is spoiled rude little brat next he is nice using a soft voice wiping crumbs off my face.

So overall he is annoying

"Yeah he kept picking on me saying my cat sweaters are ugly," I said I hear her laugh

"I mean...they are kinda ugly but you pull them off," she said I scoffed

"Rude" I mumbled "Yeah he got me this yesterday after we ate," I said remembering yesterday.

~flashback~

"Jimin! These are girl clothes" I huffed looking in the mirror in the dressing room Jimin is waiting outside on a couch.

"What now you're complaining because you suggested this place and I told you it was a women's store you and I quote said 'fuck you clothes don't have assigned genders I can shop here if I want and you know what I will' then you marched off and here we are now come put sugar let me see you," he said I pout looking into the mirror.

"It's too revealing feel like my nips are gonna slip out and I'm too classy for that shit," I said

"Doubt that will happen sweetie let me see you I need to approve of it because this wedding is very pristine" I hear him say.

I frown and open the curtain and step out I feel silly in this outfit and I didn't know I would be taking off my shoes today so I'm wearing socks with teddy bears on them so again I feel silly.

"Here happy do you approve Mr.Park," I asked I lock eyes with him and his eyes are kinda wide he stands right in front of me his eyes raking my body then he looks at me again but snaps his eyes away coughing into his hand.

"This is fine wrap it up," he said the sales lady nodded.

"Really you gonna make me wear this," I said he didn't look at me just at his watch, and nodded.