chapter 30

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

Jin and Lisa are saying I'm stupid that I shouldn't go back to him that I shouldn't chase him after he pushed me away after he broke my heart and pushed me away but...

They don't know Jimin like I do something is terribly wrong he wouldn't do this he loves me I know it I can see it I can feel it he loves so strongly it's hard not to feel it and that's how I know he still loves me something happened and he pushed me away I won't accept this it's my turn to chase him.

That's why I'm at his apartment again I know he is home it's Tuesday everything happened on Sunday so it's been a few days.

I knock on the door with a sunflower in my hands I picked out the prettiest ones for him I'm usually not the one doing the chasing or pursuing another person so I'm nervous.

The door swings open and there was and in a suit hair nicely styled my heartbeat picks up I smiled at him as best as I could the wound still kinda sore.

"Y-Yoongi?" He whispered he looked at me then down the hallway "What are doing here?" He said

"Uh hi, I wanted to see you maybe go get some food? My treat of course! I...I just wanted to talk" I said his eyes soften as he stares into mine and there it is the love.

I lift the flower and handed it to him "I got this for you! It's a sunflower" I said the small smile on my face.

"You shouldn't have come here," he said I pouted at him.

"I missed you...didn't you miss me?" I asked he closed his eyes and looked down

"No I didn't...haven't even thought about you" he whispered looking back at me his words hurt.

"I-I don't know what happened but...please talk to me," I asked "Please take the flower it's a for you because I still love you Jimin," I said he took the flower looking at it and me.

He took the flower and broke it in half dropping it on the ground I stare at it my head down.

"What don't you get you, stupid ugly boy I don't wanna be with you anymore," he said tears are streaming down my face.

"I-I still don't b-believe you," I said and attached myself to his hands on his neck "Y-You promised me what h-happened to forever?" I put my forehead on his my hands in his hair our breath mixing "I'm yours and y-your mine r-remember?" I whispered leaning in closer a kiss will make him remember I could always feel his love in his kisses "Kiss me" I spoke I feel him put his hands on my hips.