chapter 22

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"Hi! I'm here to pay for my classes next semester I don't have all the money but I can put $3,500 down right now" I said once I walked into the Financial office.

"Okay no problem Name and student number" she said I nodded opening my wallet to get my credit card.

"It's Min Yoongi 6138901" I said she nodded and typed away on the computer I had to work extra hard on Monday and Wednesday because even if we don't book appointments with clients when we work at the club we get paid in tips and I never had to smile and laugh and bat my eyelashes at so many guys all week for just this 3k and it's only a dent into the 12k I owe for my classes next semester.

"I was hoping this would be like down payment I will get the rest of the money" I said she looked at me then my computer.

"Min Yoongi right?" She said I nodded "Well it says here that your total is zero" she said my mouth drops.

"W-What how? Did something happen?" I said she smile and shook her head.

"Nothing is wrong sweetie everything is paid off this is a good thing actually everything is all paid off until you graduate" she said I blink at her total confused.

"What how?" I said

"It says it was paid off on Tuesday morning congrats you officially don't have to worry about this anymore you should be happy" she said

"Does it say who paid it off did they leave a name?" I asked

"Nope anonymously by check" she said

"Okay...guess I'll go thank you" I whispered

"Don't look so down enjoy the rest of your day Yoongi" she hummed typing back on her computer I nodded and did a wave and left.

I walked out of the office with a very confused mind raking my brain of possibilities as I head home back to my apartment.

Right when I walk into the living room of my apartment I met with the loud voice of my cousin she jumps up from the couch.

"YOONGI!" She yelped I cover my ears.

"Damn what?" I said she dashed to stand in-front of me holding a paper shoving it in my face.

"This is what?" she huffed I looked over the paper confused.

"What am I looking at?" I asked she rolled her eyes.

"When I walked to get the mail today from the front office this was in are mail box it's a receipt for are rent" she said I rubbed my face why is money always an issue for me.

"Whats wrong? We just paid for may already they want more" I huffed she shook her head aggressively.

"No stupid it says our rent is paid off for the rest of the year!" She cheered but my eyes widen.