chapter 35

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"Ticket sir?" She said I smiled gave it to her she scanned it and left me into the the plane.

I have never been on a plane before so everything feels fascinating to me.

I sit in the comfortable chair Im even business class and I don't usually like expensive gifts but this trip is good for me I can relax get away for awhile I googled things to do in Singapore so I'm excited.

"He must have spent so much on this trip...well guess I'll enjoy" I hummed

People started to load the plane while I got comfortable covering myself up with the blanket.

"Hi can I get you a drink? Or anything else sir?" The pretty flight attendant said.

"I would love some hot tea kinda have a headache and maybe some cookies" I asked she nodded

"Of course right away" she hummed and walked away and as she walked away I see my neighbor for the flight a girl with blonde/sliver hair.

I smiled at her she looked nice "Hi I'm Yoongi" I said giving her my hand she smiled back and shook my hand.

"I'm Rose" she said "So Yoongi why are you going to Singapore?" She asked me

"Trying to get away...need something new before I lose my mind" I said the flight attendant gave me my tea and cookies I whispered a thank you.

"Running away from an Ex?" She asked I pouted a little but nodded.

"Yup he is getting married and it's all over the news and it's not healthy for me to be there" I said sipping my tea.

"Same well expect for the wedding part I had a messy breakup with my boyfriend or 2 years" she said

"Yeah same very messy I crash the engagement party and attacked his 300,000 car with a crowbar" I said munching on my cookies they are still warm I lick my lips.

"Damn your a bad ass or a little crazy I haven't decided yet" she said I shrugged

"Probably a little bit of both" I said blowing on my tea it's hot.