He lifted his head a smile spread on his face, "I don't think you deserve it." He moved his hand between my thighs and squeezed gently.

"Toshi, please," I begged, Tangling my hands up in his thick hair. I grinded my hips up, pushing against nothing but the clothing on my body. I was embarrassed at the now clear desperation in my voice. "I'm aching," I gasped, "I want you so bad, please don't tease me..."
He smiled down at me, "Okay, Okay.... " I let out a breath as I watched him stand to his full height and began taking his shirt off. I bit my lip as I noticed the more chiseled V cut of his pelvis disappearing into his pants.

Has he been working out more?...

"My eyes are up here pretty girl..." My L/D/brown eyes shot up to meet his.

"You look so sexy." I murmured.

He let out a soft laugh, "Do I?"

I reached up to grab him through his pants. He seemed to throb in my hand, even with the fabric holding him down. He let out a soft gasp before moaning out softly. It made my pussy painfully clench around nothing.

"All the time..." I said.

He grabbed me by my wrist pulling me completely up on my knees. Once I was face to face with him he brought my wrist up to his lips and wrapped his other hand around my waste. Toshi kissed up my arm slowly until he met my neck.

He rested there, both of his hands came to my waist, his thumbs hooked on his sweats. What he was doing wasn't enough... I wanted so much more. He was teasing and I was growing more impatient with each passing second.

"Toshi please." I begged, moving to tangle my hands up in his thick Indigo hair. I looked down to his hands, He was pulling his sweats off me.

Good..

Once they got over my ass a chill shot up my spine, "Fuck.." I gasped.

He peeked up at me,"How are you feeling?"

"S-sensitive..." I muttered.

He leaned forward pushing me back onto the bed,I let out a yelp once I hit the mattress. His breathing was heavy as he gripped the sweats once more and pulled them down over my thighs. Once he reached my ankles he took his time unbunching the gray fabric - folding it then placing it on the floor. 

Shinsou knelt down, placing my legs on his shoulders before dipping his mouth downward. Finally, he brings his mouth to my pussy, licking at my clit softly before latching his mouth onto it. His eyes flutter closed, his face sleepy and indulgent. My head was hazy with pleasure; heavy breaths came from my mouth as I watched him. He sucked my sensitive, swollen clit before flicking at it with his tongue, holding my squirming thighs tight -- almost too tight -- his fingers dug into my soft brown flesh.

He pulled back and opened his misty eyes, leaning his head on my thigh and smiling up at me. "You taste so fucking good," he said sweetly, his hot breaths hitting my pussy.

He flicked his tongue on my clit again, moving downward to lap up all the wetness dripping out of me. My back arched off the bed and I tugged softly at his hair. His grip on my thighs tightened as he brought his tongue to the entrance of my pussy and pushed on it softly. My moans heightened, and in response he continued to tighten his grip on my shaking thighs in a silent encouragement. Finally, from all the teasing and pushing with his tongue, he's able to slip it inside of me. He lets out a soft, yet gruff moan, the vibrations of his voice on my pussy only making me shake more.

He brings his head up for air, I whimper at the loss of his tongue in me. I tug at his indigo locks wanting him to continue.

"You're so needy," He chuckles, "Don't worry. I'm gonna take care of you."