Chapter 30 | Insane

Start from the beginning

"Sit here" I reluctantly just to hear more information even though it will leave scar in my heart and. our relation I sit infront of him making sure to not touch him.

"Speak" even though my heart is saying the opposite, My mind wants to know when he kissed whom.

He gulps his saliva but hesitantly peeks at me and My hands are itching to slap his face.

"Umm...okay, first stop looking like a Dangerous Zombie. Your scaring me" he tries joking acting all cute but No No No I not gonna fall for his innocence now.

"Okay, so Mamma said me that I was the cutest and chubbiest when I was a kid and when every girls or aunties sees me they kiss me all over my face, and when they peck my lips I always giggle so they do that multiple time, people always kiss me whenever I am out...you know they kinda harassed me when I was a kid and also stoled my first kiss" I had to hold the bedsheet tights to not slap his face and my face falls on the floor with my jaw wide open I look at him with nothing but disbelief.

He even nods telling me he is truthful so do not hold grudges against him.

"I am sorry....but I never kissed anyone back, I promise" he swears like a kid and my face still radiates disbelief "Are you fucking serious?" I am so near to killing him and dig a grave in the backyard all alone.

"You fucking asshole I thought—" I scream stopping and stuttering on my words while hitting his left side to break his arm and paralysed him.

"Ai!" He slaps my thigh "Stop cursing" he throws me a warning look which shuts me up but my anger does not calm down when he understands that look to boil my already hot boiled blood he throws his head back to laugh out loud.

"Ya Allah- you were on the verge of crying, you should have seen you face" he does not stop throwing me in the sea of embarrassment where I am already drowning.

"I hate you! I am serious this Time!" I scream on top of my lungs to prove my point I seriously thought he was a fuck boy, his guilty expression said he was. He is such an actor or is he acting now?

"Wait...are you lying" I rest my hand on my hips while looking at him with a judging look "about what?" He speaks between his laughter.

"About not kissing anyone?" I eye him and he sits up to pull me down and make me sit beside him "I said you they kissed me" he again starts with that crap and I give him a death glare not enjoying any of his jokes.

"Okay okay calm down" he laughs but clears his throat and throws his left leg on top of my thighs to lock me in-between his legs.

"Hm better" he smiles liking the position more before gently combing hair and pushing them behind.

"Do I look like a playboy, do you seriously think I am one?" he chuckles at his own sentence since I know how bold he acts in front of a girl to look like a flirt when he is actually a shy kid who breathes out when a girl leaves him after trying her best to flirt with this unbothered soul.

I know him better than anyone, I can tell that confidently, he did not study in a co-ed school and when they put him in a college filled with rich hot girls, he was shy as hell to even look at anyone.

And because of that he was bullied and was changed into a whole different Zaarib who I used to hate when he was in his college year but then when I asked him and literally begged him to tell behind his sudden change of behaviour.

He told me everything and it literally broke my heart since I was not with him when he was going through bullying when he was just eighteen.

This guy has gone through many things and when relatives tell how bad he is, I only curse them In my mind since I know how many things he has gone through.