His needy, aching Aarna

Start from the beginning

"Hey, are you angry?"

"No, Of course not. Why would I be? I am sending messages like teenagers, offering to cook for her that I have never done for any woman before, and in return she ignores me, there is nothing to feel angry about, right?"

Sh*t yar,
Aarna in which auspicious time you thought to reply to him later?
I stood up from my seat and lowered myself onto his lap, facing him.

I kissed his right cheek,

"I promised Ria a movie tonight before your message came so in deliberation on what to choose, a promise or a lifetime moment of seeing you cooking, I thought to reply to you later and later I was so busy at work I forgot to reply, I am sorry."
I explained and kissed his left cheek.

He got relaxed a little bit.

"Mr. Rathod, It won't happen again. "
I said as sweetly as I could.

"I would like to believe that but don't you think, you deserve a punishment."
Now the anger was not visible on his face.
Thankfully.

"Punishment, no, It was a small mistake you know..."
I started to defend myself.

"Actually you need to reward me instead of punishment. I am such a devoted, hard-working employee of yours." I continued.

He gave me a stern look.
Okay, no reward!

"There must be something that I can do to change your mind, anything you want." My voice was dripping with seduction.
He was slowly inching up my skirt.
My hand went over his pant.

He removed my hand and said,
"How about a kiss."

"Anything for you sir."

"Jayraj, I am going to spend the rest of the evening with Ria."
I declared openly before he got a chance to recover from the breathtaking kiss we shared.

He opens his mouth to speak something but I stopped him,
"But you can come later to my home, let's say around eleven o'clock. If you want to, of course."
He had his signature blank face on.

By now my skirt was upped at my waist,
His hand cupped my sex and started to stroke me over the panties he choose for me.

I moaned with hot desire, I was so so turned on. I grabbed his shoulder for grip as my body was shaking.

One of his fingers went inside me and he started to move his finger in and out as his eyes burned into my soul.
Reading me like an open book.

My heart was pounding, my emotions were raw and visible on my face without any mask.
Lust was overpowering every other emotion.

I felt my hips moving in rhythm with his fingers, after ten minutes of him fingering me, I was on the urge to climax,
"Don't come." He ordered.

What? How to stop?

And he removed his fingers,

"W-w-what a-are you doing?"

He made me sit on the seat beside him from his lap.
"Punishing you."
I stared at him dumbfounded.

"You are such an ass--" I stopped my swearing with the fear of tickling I received last night.

"You were speaking something.."

"Yeh, I was, umm.. saying you're um. Asserter, yes such an asserter."

He chuckled at my answer.

Every damn particle of air in the car were smelling like sex and I was overwhelmed, hungry, and aching for him,
Well, If he didn't want to help, I will help myself,