Chapter 123 - Ghost Ship, Kind Skeleton

Start from the beginning

Usopp: "That bites! So we can't do anything with it?" he crouches down.

Zoro: "Oi! Since we picked it up, let's drink the booze!"

Usopp: "Stupid! The god will get angry with you!" he yells at him.

Nami: "You can drink it as long as you pray first." she suggested.

Zoro: "I don't pray to any gods."

(Y/N): "I don't care, we already angered one. So let's drink it."

Nami: "I've heard that booze is extra good after it's been floating on the waves." she told them.

Franky: "Then we've gotta try it out!" he licked his lips.

Then they became happy again and wanted to drink the booze that was in the barrel.

Robin: "It's custom to refill the barrel with fresh offerings after you've emptied it."

Franky: "Let's open it! Hurry and open it!" he shook the barrel around.

Luffy: "Oi, God! I'm taking your snacks. Heh, heh!"

Zoro: "What's so great about "God"? Didn't certain someone beat the crap out of that God on Sky Island?"

(Y/N): "Wonder if he's still angry at me?" he crossed his arms.

The rubber man was done with praying before opening the barrel. He untie the ropes and open the top, what they didn't expect was that instead of booze, they were given a red flare that flew into the sky and exploded giving a giant red signal.

(Y/N): "That doesn't seem good." he covered his eye from the brightness.

Chopper: "What do you mean?!"

(Y/N): "If someone gave us a flare on purpose then we might be in trouble. I'm hoping that it's some person pulling a prank on us, but, then again..."

Usopp & Chopper: "Then again?!" the shiver in fear.

Robin: "Someone may come after our ship." she finishes for him.

Usopp: "AHHH! S-SO THAT WAS A TRAP?! "By opening the barrel, we just informed someone of our location!" Like that? CHOPPER, CHECK THE PERIMETER!"

The two were busy panicking about the flare might being a trap. But one thing they noticed, was that there was no one in the sea with them. But the navigator knows something that they don't know.

Nami: "But this air pressure... And the clouds are moving quickly."

(Y/N): "*yawn* Man, what a waste of time..."

Nami: "Everyone, take your stations! We're escaping to the south-southeast! A huge storm will be here in five minutes!"

Luffy: "I don't see a storm, but if that's what she says, I bet it'll suddenly hit. Nami, where should I take us?"

Nami: "Head straight! 2 o'clock!"