Chapter 123 - Ghost Ship, Kind Skeleton

Começar do início

Nami: "Usopp!" he had her face to the glass.

Robin: "Well, that's no good!"

(Y/N): "I'm gonna go to the top to help." he runs outside.

Usopp pulls one off his face but they injected ink into the water.

Chopper: "What's going on? The water turned pitch black!"

Luffy: "Oi! Are you okay down there?"

(Y/N): "Back off fellas. I can get Usopp out of this situation."

He throws out his ink whip. As he was doing that, he was draining all the ink out the water to make things clear. After making getting rid of all the ink, he sees the sniper and pulls him out.

(Y/N): "There, good as new."

Usopp: "T-Thank you..." he weakly says on the ground.

Sanji: "All this over some measly octopi."

Usopp: "YOU"RE THE ONE WHO SAID TO GO GET THEM!"

The swordsman was chilling out in his training room. He got to the window and spots something, he calls out to everyone to see what was in the water.

Zoro: "Oi, something's floating on the water."

Luffy: "What? What?"

Usopp: "Huh? Where is it?"

Sanji: "Is that it?"

They looked down at the side of the ship to see a barrel floating with a banner on it saying. "Offering of Treasure to the Sea God".

The word on the banner that got their attention was treasure, so they immediately went to grab it

The word on the banner that got their attention was treasure, so they immediately went to grab it. Then Luffy, Usopp and Chopper got together and started dancing and singing.

Luffy, Usopp & Chopper: "Treasure! Treasure! A treasure of silver and gold! Pieces nice and big! Nice and-!"

Nami: "Nope!"

They stopped hearing her.

Nami: "That contains booze and rations." she corrected them.

Luffy: "How would you know if you haven't looked inside?"

Nami: "Doesn't the banner say, "Offering of Treasure of the Sea God"? It's called a "drifting barrel." It means someone made an offering to the god of the sea in hopes of a safe voyage. "Offering of Treasure" means it's a gift to the god." she explained.