31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

"No, but- Heeseung hyung, He can't do tha-" Ni-ki didn't finish his sentence because Jay spoke.

"Ni-ki sit down" 

Sunoo still can't believe what he heard, his tears slowly fell one by one.

Sunghoon held his cheeks and wiped Sunoo's tears.

"Sunshine, thank you for the happy months, days, minutes and seconds that you gave me" Sunghoon whispered to his ears.

Sunghoon held Sunoo's face once again and put it closer to his and spoke again, "Sorry".

"N-no, t-tell me this isn't real, you're j-just drunk go to bed now" Sunoo shook his head and his tears fell continuously.

Sunoo tried pulling Sunghoon's arms but he can't because Sunghoon doesn't want to go to bed.

"N-no I'm not drunk, I'm serious" Sunghoon stuttered.

"Sunghoon stop it, can't you see that you're hurting Sunoo?" Heeseung madly spoke.

"Let's go now" Heeseung said and helped Sunghoon to walk towards his room.

"Don't cry hyung, I'm sure his just joking" Ni-ki comforted Sunoo.

Jungwon, Jay, and Jake cleaned the living room and they washed the dishes then Ni-ki helped Sunoo walk back in their dorm.

《Present days》

They will call all the trainees and they'll announce who'll debut as ENHYPEN.

They are all excited and at the same time nervous.

Sunoo is currently stress eating while his roomie Ni-ki is calmly playing games.

"You still managed to play games? The results will be seen later how can you be so calm?" Sunoo asked.

"Well I always play games whenever I'm nervous. Playing makes my nervousness fade because I get mad since I sometimes lose" Ni-ki replied.

"You keep on eating since 8 a.m. in the morning, would you like to debut with a puffy face?" Ni-ki stated causing Sunoo to stop munching his snacks.

"Well you have a point, I'm just so nervous like what if I wont be able to debut? What if you debuted who will be my roommate? I don't want a roommate unless it's you" Sunoo said it fast as if he's rapping so Ni-ki just looked at him and raised his eyebrows.

"Hyung, Chill. I wont be surprised if you debuted as a rapper instead of a vocalist" He said then chuckled.

"Shut up, are you gonna take a bath or not? I'll use the bathroom later on" Sunoo replied.

"I'll go take a bath first" Said Ni-ki.

"It takes you forever to finish using the bathroom" Ni-ki added then stood up and went to the bathroom.

○●○●○●○

2 years ago, the day after Sunghoons birthday they became awkward towards each other.

Sunghoon is still ashamed of what he has done so they decided to switch roommates.

The rommates are now:
Sunoo & Ni-ki
Jay & Jake
Jungwon &  Heeseung
Sunghoon & Daniel
Taki & K