Chapter 60: Meetings for Everyone!

Bakugo sat next to Mirio at a large meeting table. Several pro heroes had been assembled, including Ryukyu, Fatgum, and Aizawa. Kirishima, Todoroki, Tsuyu, Ochaco, and Jiro were there as well.

"Let's start the meeting shall we?" Nighteye said. "As you all know, there has been recent activity concerning the Yakuza, more specifically the Shie Hassaikai. In the past, we would leave this to other heroes, as it doesn't seem that crucial. However, new information has recently come to light concerning the organization."

"Hi, yes, excuse me." The pro hero Rock Lock said. "But what are children doing here? If this is such an important mission, why are we being aided by inexperienced children?"

"Silence." Aizawa said, his eyes flashing red. "All of these children are my students, and handle themselves well. Unlike many heroes, they've survived encounters with terrifying figures, such as Izuka Midoriya."

"Ah." Rock Lock smirked. "Excuse me then, the little ones have survived against a quirkless. How distinguished."

Nighteye shrugged. "While I agree with you Rock Lock, in thinking that Izuka Midoriya isn't a threat, I must say that these students have proven themselves in different situations, and have gained valuable information for this mission."

Bakugo grit his teeth. Kirishima scowled at Rock Lock and Nighteye. The other students kept their emotions locked away.

"Now. First off, we have to talk about Kai Chisaki. Villain Name, Overhaul. He's been seen in multiple places throughout Japan, talking with drug dealers, arms dealers, regular thugs. He's planning something."

"So he's talking to drug dealers. Big deal." Rock Lock shrugged.

Nighteye snapped his fingers. "Bubble Girl, read off the information that we received last week."

Bubble Girl stepped forward. "A week and a half ago, Overhaul and his subordinates met with the League of Villains. While we do not see Izuka Midoriya as a threat, her allies are. If they are considering a partnership with the yakuza, it could be catastrophic."

Bubble girl sat back down. "Thank you Bubble Girl." Nighteye nodded. "Not only that, but there were rumors of Overhaul keeping a hostage. A child. These rumors were confirmed to be true when my sidekicks, Lemillion and Ground Zero encountered her trying to flee from her captor."

"What would Overhaul want with a child?" Ryukyu wondered aloud.

"Whatever it was... it wasn't good. Her arms were wrapped in bandages, possibly from abuse." Bakugo growled.

Kirishima shuddered. "How old was she when you saw her?"

Mirio piped up. "From what I could tell... no more than six."

The entire table was silent for a moment. Nighteye spoke again. "Moreover... last night, Fatgum and his sidekicks encountered something never before seen. I'll move over to them."

Fatgum stood up. "Thank you. Last night, my associates and I went to track down a new drug that had hit the streets. It was rumored to be a drug similar to 'Trigger'. We found much more than that."

Fatgum rummaged around in his pockets and pulled out a small case. Inside were four bullets. They weren't normal bullets. They were reddish, and had a needle at the tip.

"When we made it to the location that this drug had been dealt in, we were shot at by a group of thugs. Celcius defended us with an ice wall, before joining Sun Eater and Red Riot in pursuit of our attackers. I discovered these lying on the ground. They were the bullets that had been shot at us."

"What are they?" Rock Lock inspected one. He was about to touch the tip of the bullet when...

"DON'T!" Fatgum shouted. "After he restrained two of our attackers, Sun Eater was hit by one of those bullets. He couldn't use his quirk for a short time."