Chapter 48: Begin! The Camp Raid

The hero course students gathered in front of the teachers and hired heroes.

"Alright everybody. We'll be playing capture the flag tonight." Mandalay announced. "Treat your opponents like you would in a villain fight. This is supposed to be a simulation of what mass villain attacks are like."

The students nodded. "RIGHT!"

The classes split up and walked into the forest to their 'headquarters'. Toga split off from the main group and went to scout on her own.

Convenient.

When she was sure she was alone, Toga pulled out a phone.

"Hey. Ready when you are."

)=(

Izuka smiled and closed the phone. She turned around to stand with the entire vanguard, minus Hatsume, Tomura, and Kurogiri. "You ready to cause chaos?"

Tetsutetsu breathed in. "I can smell them. My classmates... Filthy..."

Dabi flexed his hands. "Izuka... if you would like to go meet up with Toga, I can take point."

"That would be great. You and Twice go."

Spinner smiled. "I'll go with Stain!"

"Of course you will."

Stain smiled. "Well... we wish to kill some false heroes tonight..."

"Watch out for Mirko."

"Got it."

"Then that leaves me and Compress." Magne said with glee.

"Let's go, my little crumpet." Compress pulled Magne close.

"Alright everybody. See you on the other side."

The vanguard leapt down into the forest.

)=(

Mineta walked into a small clearing to see his girlfriend, Shinama Yuko, smiling at him.

"Hey Minoru~"

"What are you doing way out here? The classes are that way." The midget pointed east.

"I know silly. This is where we can't be seen!"

The girl moved closer to Mineta and went to her knees. Mineta shuddered. ' It's finally happening! '

Minoru lay back against a tree. Toga smirked and moved in to kiss him.

Minoru closed his eyes and puckered his lips. ' Just a little more... '

But the kiss never came. Minoru opened his eyes to see his girlfriend standing in the center of the clearing yet again. He looked down to see that he had been tied to the tree.

"Wh-what is this?"

"Oh come on." Toga spat. "Do you really think that any girl would be interested in You ?"

Mineta's eyes went wide. "Y-you mean that-"

"I've been playing you this entire time. Like the cheap kazoo you are!"

A rustling came from the grass. Izuka, in her Yumi disguise, walked into the clearing. Toga smiled. "Hey."

Mineta wept tears of joy. "YUMI! THANK GOD! THIS GIRL IS CRAZY!"

Izuka smirked. "Oh I know." She took off her wig. "So am I."

"Oh... no no no. NO! NONONONO!"

Togas disguise melted away, leaving her naked. Izuka handed her a bag with her clothes inside. "Thanks babe. But I'll be using the disguise again. First, how about we deal with this guy?"