Chapter 25: Ghost

Toga dashed down the stadium hallways, bumping into people, students, spectators.

' Izuka '

She ran headfirst into Power Loader.

"Woah there miss. Where are you going Shinama?"

"Yu- Sho- ic..."

"Woah woah. Slow down. What's the matter?" Power Loaders voice became stern.

"Yumi... Panic attack."

"You're having a panic attack? Do you need me to go get Yumi for you?"

Toga grit her teeth. "NO! SHE'S HAVING A PANIC ATTACK!"

Toga shoved Power Loader out of the way and dashed to the 1-A seats. Power Loader cursed under his breath. Todoroki and Ochaco Uraraka walked by.

"Is everything okay?"

"Everythings fine. Don't you two worry."

' Damn. I need to get Chiyo. '

Toga arrived at the doorway to the 1-A seats. She could see a clump of students milling about in the front row.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Toga barreled through the wall of students, who just watched as Izuka broke down.

"I don't... I just started talking and she started shaking..." Tenya Iida quaked.

"THEN FIND A WAY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!" Toga picked Izuka up into her arms.

Momo Yaoyorozu came forward. "I don't think that's how you treat somebody having a panic attack."

"Oh?" Toga gave a chilling smile. "How do you then?"

"Just... let them sort it out on their-" *SLAP*

Students gasped, Yaoyorozu was in shock. Toga had backhanded her across the face.

"YOU! YOU CANNOT-!"

"SHUT UP!" Toga growled. "Move out of my way. I need to take care of my friend, who you were so happy to watch fall apart."

The students parted as Toga carried the shaking Izuka away.

"What was-"

"How DARE she..." Yaoyorozu fumed.

"Hey Momo... Calm down." Tsuyu croaked.

"SHE PROBABLY CONVINCED MINETA TO MAKE US WEAR THOSE UNIFORMS!"

"Momo. I said calm down."

"DON'T TELL ME TO-"

"MOMO!" Tsuyu shouted. The class went silent. Tsuyu never yelled.

"Momo, calm down. Her friend was falling apart right in front of us and we did nothing. She had a right to be mad at us. She's most likely dealt with this before. Leave them alone."

"She slapped me!"

"And you got in her way, and tried to force your inaccurate expertise onto the situation. Like I said, she had a right to be mad."

Momo grumbled a bit, but sat down. "Whatever."

)=(

Izuka could feel herself moving. She could hear Togas voice, but nothing else. She could only see grey. Then there was a twinge of something on her arm. Red leaked into her vision, followed by gold, then everything else.

The first thing she noticed was Toga sitting by her side. She then realized that they were sitting in a secluded part of the arena. A bench in one of the hallways near the edge of the enormous building.