Chapter 39: Possessions

Izuka raised her glass in a toast to the two official members of the league. Mirko was snuggled up to her side. Tetsutetsu was grinning with Toga and Hatsume.

Stain smiled at the rabbit hero snuggled up to Izuka. "So the wild rabbit has been tamed huh?"

Izuka smiled back. "Well Stain... it does appear so doesn't it?"

Mirko sighed. "Stain... shouldn't you be less worried with my owner winning me over, and more focused on your pet iguana?"

Stain chuckled at the joke. Spinner was indeed quite the fanboy. Stain could say anything and he would believe it.

"Hey! I'm not an iguana!" The lizard man huffed.

"I like how you didn't deny being Stain's pet..." Izuka chuckled.

"Watch your mouth girl-"

Mirko was suddenly behind the villain. Her arm wrapped around his chest and her two fingers pointed at her throat. "Be careful what you say... we wouldn't want anybody to get hurt now, would we?"

Izuka clapped her hands. "That's enough Bunny. I'm sure Mr. Spinner didn't mean anything bad by it."

Mirko nodded and released Spinner, before returning to Izuka's side and snuggling up to her once more.

"Oh babe... you are so cute when you control Mirko like that..." Toga strode over to her girlfriend's side. "It makes me..."

Izuka placed a finger on Toga's lips. "Enough... we can get to that later..."

She stood up and set her glass down. Toga sighed. "You're right... we need to do the briefing on our next courses of action..."

Izuka snapped her fingers. "Bunny... Would you get the lights please?"

Mirko stood up and turned off the lights. Izuka brought out a small hologram device. The hologram showed a number of information on each of the students in the hero course.

"There are two weeks until the UA midterms. After that, both hero classes will be involved in a secret training camp to train their quirks."

"Okay... so what does that have to do with anything?" Dabi raised an eyebrow. "It's secret right? Where will we get the location?"

"You forget that I'm in class 1-B." Toga smiled. "Information like that is easy. I can wear a tracker, or just look through files again."

Dabi shrugged. "Okay. Why are we attacking the hero students again?"

Izuka tapped the hologram, bringing up the files of three students.

"Katsuki Bakugo. Iryu Takanawa. Minoru Mineta..."

"You want those three? Why?" Tetsutetsu asked.

"We're mainly aiming for Iryu. She has the healing quirk that could restore Sensei to full health once again." Izuka said. "Katsuki Bakugo and Minoru Mineta are special cases... FOr one, we've been planning on tormenting Mineta for a while. He's the resident pervert the hero course. He has a superiority complex. And he took your seat in class 1-B after the internships."

Tetsutetsu growled. Stain nodded. "Okay. So the last one... Katsuki Bakugo. Why him?"

Izuka's eyes dilated. A crash was heard across the room. Mirko quickly turned the light on and everybody looked at the direction the crash was heard from.

Izuka had thrown a knife faster than anybody could perceive, blasting a hole in the wall. In the wall behind it, a picture of Katsuki Bakugo was pinned by Izuka's knife.