we made it out, my love

"Mom watch out!" Y/n yelled. Wanda had found Agatha and y/n. She sent her magic flying towards the mother and daughter. Agatha quickly turned around and put a forcefield around her and y/n, causing Wanda's magic to bounce back at her. "Y/n, my love, please go back to the house." Agatha said quickly. "I want to help." Y/n replied, trying to pull herself up by the railing in the gazebo. "No, you're going back to the house. I don't want you to get hurt." Agatha said while helping y/n the rest of the way up. "I won't! I have my magic back let me use it!" Y/n said. "Let her fight, I want to see what she can do." Wanda said. "She hurt me. I want to fight her, I want to win." Y/n said. Agatha hesitated for a moment, Wanda didn't mean to hurt y/n, she's only fighting because she thinks y/n and Agatha were trying to destroy her family, right? But y/n was adamant about fighting her, she had never seen so much determination in her. She glanced one last time up at Wanda before taking down her forcefield and letting her daughter go.

Wanda wasted no time and immediately sent her magic flying towards Agatha, and holding her there, in the red cloud she had conjured up, just how she had done with y/n moments before. Y/n gasped, she was surprised that her mother didn't attempt to fight back before Wanda's magic could hit her. "Let her go!" The young girl yelled. "No!" Wanda yelled back, "If you want to fight me so bad here I am! I'm wide open!" Y/n hesitated, she couldn't tell if this was a trap or not. She took one more look at her mother before deciding to fly up towards Wanda, accepting the challenge.

"Oh there we go! You do have magic!" Wanda said. Y/n let her deep purple magic show in her palms, she was scared, she had never fought anyone with her magic before, and now she was up against the scarlet witch. She didn't really know if she wanted to anymore, Wanda hadn't purposely hurt her, but she was too far in to stop now. Agatha watched from below desperately trying to fight her way out of Wanda's magic.

"Well, are you gonna fight me or not?" Wanda asked, she was slightly giving up on the fight idea too, she didn't want to fight y/n. If she was going to fight anyone she would fight Agatha. The young girl was watching her mother with tears in her eyes, she wanted Wanda to let her go. Y/n turned back to Wanda, a single tear falling down her face, "You're a monster."

Wanda's face went blank, what was she doing? It's almost as if she had just snapped out of a trance. Why was she acting like this? Threatening y/n and Agatha when they're just trying to help? Then she remembered what y/n had just called her. Last time she had been called a monster was after she blew up that building in Laos. She really was being awful, she had her best friend suspended in the air from her power, and she was trying to fight y/n. The sweet little girl that would never hurt a fly. They had lied to her, but were their intentions really that bad? They wanted to help the people Wanda was hurting.

Wanda had been thinking so deeply about being called a monster that she hadn't noticed she let go of Agatha. The sky was a deep red as well. What was she doing? She couldn't control anything that was happening. "No!" Wanda yelled suddenly, she had seen y/n slowly inching her way towards Agatha. Magic had escaped her palm and gone flying right for y/n, knocking her out. "Oh no," Wanda said under her breath, she looked at her hands in horror before flying down towards y/n and Agatha, "No, no I'm sorry."

Before Wanda could reach the ground Agatha had trapped her in her own magic, "Don't touch her." she said. Y/n was cradling her arm where Wanda had hit her, "I'm ok, really i'm fine." she said trying to keep her balance while standing herself up. "No, you go back to the house." Agatha said. Y/n had opened her mouth to protest, but decided it wasn't worth it, her mother would win the argument and she would be in the house one way or another, her arm was really hurting too. She quietly nodded and teleported herself back to the house.

Agatha was shocked, she didn't think y/n would listen that easily. The shock quickly faded away when her focus fell back on Wanda who was trying to use her scarlet magic to escape Agatha's grip. "I didn't mean to hurt her, I swear." Wanda said, giving up the fight against Agatha's magic.