halloween

"Are you almost done in there?" Agatha yelled impatiently up the stairs. "Yes! Give me five more minutes!" Y/n yelled back, trying to pin a few pieces of her hair back.

"There you are, finally." Agatha said with a laugh as she watched her daughter come down the stairs in a crappy witch costume. "Stop laughing! This was your idea, you know." Y/n said, hitting her mother on the shoulder playfully. Agatha laughed, "It was a good idea though, wasn't it." "It is pretty funny." Y/n replied, letting out a small giggle. Agatha fixed y/n's hat then linked arms with her and walked out the door to go to Wanda's.

"Oh, Agnes! Y/n!" Wanda exclaimed, running over to give them each a hug. "Wow! I love your costume!" Y/n said to Wanda after the hug broke. "I'm a Sokovian fortune teller." Wanda said, doing a little hand motion which earned a laugh from y/n. "Come in! Come in! Vision's upstairs getting his costume on and the boys are... somewhere. Make yourselves at home!" Wanda said before walking to the kitchen. "Do you need any help in the kitchen, dear?" Agatha asked Wanda. "I don't think so, all I'm doing is pouring the candy into the buck- woah!!"

Wanda was cut off by the fake Pietro running extremely fast past her in the kitchen. Y/n looked at her mother with a big smile on her face before mouthing, "It worked!" Agatha returned the smile then joined Wanda in the kitchen even though she said she didn't need any help.

"Mom! Trick-or-treat starts soon! Do you even have the candy bowl ready yet?" Tommy whined. "Yes, yes, It's full. My gosh." Wanda said, ruffling Tommy's hair. "What's your costume?" Agatha asked Tommy. Billy was nowhere to be found. "I'm matching with Uncle P! He's so cool Auntie Agnes! Have you met him yet?" Tommy said with a smile. "I don't believe I have," Agatha replied, "where is he?" "Probably with Billy, since I haven't seen him either." Tommy said, looking around. "Oh, alright. Well if you find him I'll be right here." Agatha said with a grin.

Agatha and y/n were sitting on the couch talking with Wanda and Vision while Billy, Tommy, and Pietro were outside putting up a few last minute decorations. Suddenly, Pietro, Tommy, and Billy all came running in super fast. Everyone flinched and y/n let out a small scream. "Woah, sorry, didn't mean to scare you guys. We just wanted to tell you that we made your house way cooler." Pietro said, standing in front of everyone.

"Auntie Agnes! Look! This is Uncle P!" Tommy said, pointing at Pietro. "Well hi there!" Agatha said to Pietro, getting up from the couch and putting her hand out. "Hi, Agnes." Pietro replied, shaking her hand. "Oh, this is my daughter, y/n" Agatha pointed at her. Y/n waved. "Hi, why didn't you decorate the house with us?" Pietro asked. "Well, Tommy called me lame earlier so I didn't want to ruin your fun with my lame-ness." Y/n joked.

"Are you gonna come trick-or-treating with us, y/n?" Billy asked. He had a big smile on his face that y/n just couldn't resist. "Sure. Well, as long as Tommy is ok with it." Y/n said with a laugh. "Yeah, whatever. You aren't that lame, and you're older so maybe the people will give you the big candy bars!" Tommy said, excitedly. "I guess I'm going trick-or-treating then. Yay!" Y/n said sarcastically. Agatha gave her two thumbs up and a wink. Y/n stuck her tongue out at her mother before being dragged out the door by Billy and Tommy.

"Where's Vision? Is he not coming?" y/n asked. "Oh, he has to monitor the neighborhood or something. He's a part of the neighborhood watch now." Wanda said, she sounded slightly annoyed. "Oh, very interesting." Y/n said sarcastically. Wanda laughed.

"Come on y/n, this place gives out the big candy bars!" Tommy said, grabbing her hand and running off with her. "Woah!" y/n said when they stopped, "That was really fast!" "No way! I think I have super speed just like Uncle P!" Tommy said. Y/n was pulled back to where Agatha, Wanda, Pietro, and Billy were. "Right on, little dude! Chip off the old Maximoff block! You've got super speed!" Pietro yelled. "I do?" Tommy asked. "Yeah!" Pietro said back, giving Tommy a high five.

After y/n got tired of running around with Billy and Tommy, she went to the center of town where the Halloween party was with the rest of the group. Billy and Tommy went through the hay maze at least 500 times, trying to cure their boredom. "Mom? Can we pleeeaaase go trick-or-treating more? We need more candy!" Tommy begged. "Oh, fine." Wanda replied, she finally gave in to their begging, she was tired of them asking her every two seconds, "Just be careful! And don't-" "Don't go past Ellis Avenue. We know, Mom. We know." Tommy said, grabbing Billy's hand, "Bye!" The twins and Pietro ran off to go get more candy.

Y/n went over to the table where her mother was sitting and sat down next to her, laying her head on her shoulder. "Hey, how are you?" Agatha said, laying her head on top of y/n's. "Tired, I think I got enough candy to last me a lifetime." She said, plopping her full candy bag on top of the table. Agatha laughed and wrapped her arm around y/n, "He really ran you all over town didn't he?" Y/n nodded, "I think we hit every single house." Agatha laughed again, "Well do you want to go home? I'm not doing anything and I don't think Wanda needs me to stay." "Sure. Let's go home." Y/n said, standing up and grabbing her candy bag.

"Wanda!" Agatha yelled, "I'm gonna take y/n home. She's really tired. Goodnight!" Wanda ran over towards the mother and daughter, "Oh, alright. I hope you had fun!" she said before giving them both a hug. Agatha wrapped her arm around y/n again and they walked home together. About halfway home y/n made Agatha carry her candy bag because it was too heavy.

About an hour later y/n was cuddled up, asleep, next to Agatha on their couch. They were watching a movie. After y/n fell asleep Agatha grabbed a book and began to read it, she was playing with y/n's hair with her free hand. Suddenly, there was a loud noise outside which made Agatha jump. "Mom?" y/n asked sleepily, "What was that?" "I don't know." Agatha said, getting up from the couch and going outside. Y/n was confused, why did her mother care so much about the noise? After about two minutes of her mother being outside and not coming back in y/n wrapped a blanket around herself and walked outside.

"Holy shit." Y/n said when she got outside. The borders of Wanda's magic were visible and red all around them. "What's happening? Is she stopping it?" Y/n asked. "No," Agatha replied, "Look." Agatha pointed behind their house through the trees. The borders were expanding. Wanda was making it bigger. "Why is she doing this?" Y/n asked, her voice was shaky, "Do you think this has something to do with Pietro? I thought making a fake Pietro would help her close the borders, not do this! Why is-" "Y/n!" Agatha interrupted, "Stop! Be quiet! I'm trying to figure out what's happening here!" Y/n froze, she could see what was happening in her head. She could see why Wanda was expanding the borders.

"Y/n? Y/n are you ok?" Agatha asked, grabbing her daughters shoulders and slightly shaking her. "Y/n!" Agatha shook her again, this one snapped y/n out of it. Y/n gasped and held on to her mother. "I saw it, Vision's dying, she's trying to save him." "What?" Agatha asked. "Vision tried to leave, but he can't exist outside of this reality. He's not real. He was falling apart." Y/n said, she looked like she had seen a ghost. "Ok," Agatha said hesitantly, "Let's get you in the house." She wrapped her arm around y/n and guided her into the house. This was going to be a long night.