this is gonna be a gas!

this is the start of agatha & y/n in wandavision so we skipped quite a few years between the witch trials and wandavision but whatever. enjoy!!!

Agatha and y/n were tending to the garden outside of their new home in Westview. Something drew Agatha to this town but y/n didn't know what it was. Westview was a fun, but quiet little town. Everyone was kind to each other and Agatha and y/n had nice neighbors so as far as they were concerned, this was home. It was the most at home the two had felt in a long time.

~~~~

"Y/n!!" Agatha called up the stairs to her daughter, "I'm going to go meet the new neighbors, wanna come?" "Sure! That sounds fun!" y/n replied with a smile. "I was hoping you'd say that, I even got them a housewarming plant!" Agatha said with a giggle. Y/n laughed with her before linking arms with her mother and walking to one of their neighbors houses, they had just recently moved in so they wanted to greet them. "Now remember my fake name?" Agatha asked y/n. "Agnes." The teen replied. "Very good." Agatha, no, Agnes replied. Y/n was used to the fake names by now, her mother felt that she needed a fake name in almost every place they've lived because Agatha "sounded too witchy," or at least that's what she said.

A young woman opened the door, "Hi!" she greeted them warmly. "Hiya hun!" Agnes said, "I saw you were new to the neighborhood so I brought you a housewarming plant!" "Well, thank you! The woman replied. "I'm Agnes, your neighbor to the right. My right, not yours." Agnes said with a smile. "Oh! I'm Wanda!" "Wanda, what a lovely name!" Agnes replied, "This is my daughter, y/n." The young girl waved at Wanda. "Oh hello! Pleased to meet you!" "You too!" Agnes and y/n walked inside and sat themselves on the couch.

The two realized that Wanda was completely moved in already, even though she had just gotten there two days before. There was not a single box in sight. "Golly, you settled in fast!" Agnes said, "Did you use a moving company?" "I sure did." Wanda replied, "Those boxes don't move themselves." The three girls laughed.

"So what's a single gal like you doing rattling around this big house?" Agnes asked Wanda. "Oh, no, I'm not single." Wanda said. "Oh, well I don't see a ring." Y/n said, jumping into the conversation. "Well, I assure you I'm married. To a man. A human one and tall." Wanda said back to y/n, the two let out a giggle, "As a matter of fact, he'll be home later tonight for a special occasion. Just the two of us."

"Oh, is it somebody's birthday?" Agnes asked. "Not a birthday." "Well, today isn't a holiday, is it?" said y/n, looking towards Wanda with a confused look on her face. "No, it's not a holiday." Wanda looked just as confused as the young girl did, as if she was trying to figure out the answer too. "An anniversary then?" Agnes asked. "Ye- Yes! Yes! It's our anniversary!" Wanda replied, looking relieved.

"Oh, how marvelous!" Agnes said while Wanda was sitting herself next to the mother and daughter on the couch. "So what do you have planned?" Agnes asked. "How do you mean?" "Well for your special night. A young thing like you doesn't have to do much, but it's still fun to set the scene." Agnes replied. "Say, I was just reading a crackerjack magazine article called, 'How To Treat Your Husband To Keep Your Husband.' I'll go get it!" Y/n said, she hadn't actually read that but she figured she could conjure it up real quick with her magic, she just needed to get away for a moment. "I'll go with her." Agnes said, getting up from her seat and walking towards the door with y/n, "Oh, this is gonna be a gas!"

Agnes and y/n walked out of the house. "Crackerjack?" Agnes teased her daughter. "Shut up." Y/n said back with a smile on her face. Agnes let out a giggle. The two hurried back into their house. "I was hungry and she just kept talking so I needed to create a distraction." Y/n said, walking toward the kitchen cabinet and pulling out a snack. Agnes laughed, "I knew you were lying, why would you read that anyways." Y/n giggled, "Well she seemed to believe it didn't she." "She did." Agnes said back, taking a bite out of y/n's snack. "Hey!" Y/n yelled at her mother. Agnes laughed, "Now where are you going to find a magazine article with that exact title?" "Easy," y/n said, pointing her finger towards the table and creating a magazine, "see?"

Agnes did not look amused, "I told you not to use your magic unless you needed it, we don't need to be caught by anyone." "I did need to use it! I was in dire need of a magazine article with the title, 'How To Treat Your Husband To Keep Your Husband.'" Y/n said teasingly back at her mother. "I'm serious y/n." "Ok, ok, fine. I won't use it for stupid things anymore. Let's go back."

The pair went back to Wanda's house and Agnes looked through the magazine with Wanda while y/n was wondering what it was that drew her mother to this place, and why she wouldn't tell her.

~~~~

sorry this was basically an exact scene copy from wandavision but i wanted it to feel like a part of the show as much as it could, i'll try to be more creative in the next parts!!!