stay away from her

"These waffles are great mom!" Y/n said with the same fake smile on her face that she's had since Wanda began mind controlling her. "Good! I'm glad you like them." Agatha replied, she was trying her best to stay positive for this different version of y/n.

Suddenly, the door to their house opened. "Agnes! There you are!" Wanda said, "I've been looking for you everywhere!" "Everywhere? Why didn't you check my house first?" Agatha asked. "You're normally out and about by this time so I didn't think you would be home." Wanda said.

"Y/n had a bad headache last night so we were up late. We only got up about an hour ago." Agatha replied, she hadn't looked up at Wanda yet, she couldn't.

"Oh no! Are you feeling better now, sweetie?" Wanda said, placing her hand on y/n's back. "She's fine!" Agatha blurted out before y/n could answer and grabbed Wanda's arm to take her outside. She was mad. It was Wanda's fault that y/n had the bad headache and kept them awake all night!

"Why are we outside?" Wanda asked with a laugh. "What did you need?" Agatha said harshly. Wanda was surprised by the sudden change of tone in Agatha's voice. "I was just stopping by to ask you if you had seen Vision, are you ok?" Wanda asked.

"I'm fine. No I haven't seen Vision, I've been at home ever since we left the Halloween party." Agatha said quickly, trying to get this over with as fast as she could. "Oh, well if you see him could you tell him to come home? I haven't seen him since he left for neighborhood watch during Halloween." Wanda said while tying her hair up in a ponytail. "Sure, if I see him I'll send him your way. See you later." Agatha said.

"Wait," Wanda said, grabbing Agatha's arm to keep her outside, "Are you sure you're ok? You seem mad, maybe mad at me for something?"

Agatha paused. Obviously she was mad at Wanda, but she couldn't say it to her face. She would have to explain why she was mad and then Wanda would know everything. "I'm great!" Agatha said, putting on a fake smile just like y/n and walking back into the house.

"What was that all about?" Y/n asked. "Wanda was wondering where Vision was. Have you seen him?" Agatha asked while grabbing a few waffles for herself. "How would I have seen him? I've been with you the whole time." Y/n replied with a laugh. "Right." Agatha forgot for a second that y/n was not herself. She was wondering if y/n had seen Vision again in her head.

"Maybe we should help Wanda out with the kids today." Y/n suggested. "What? Why?" Agatha asked. "Well she seemed pretty stressed out, and she was in sweats with her hair up. She's always dressed nicely. Maybe we should help her out." Y/n replied. "She's fine." Agatha said quickly, she didn't want to deal with Wanda any more that day, she needed to figure out a way to get Wanda to stop mind controlling y/n, and after that she needed to find a way out of Westview.

"I could watch Billy and Tommy, you could do something else. I want to help Wanda." Y/n said. Agatha sighed, she knew her daughter wouldn't shut up about this for the rest of the day unless she just let her do it, that's one thing that didn't change about y/n. "Fine." Agatha said defeatedly. "Yay! I'll go over there right now!" Y/n said.

Agatha had just finished her waffles when y/n came into the house with Billy, Tommy, and Wanda following behind her. "Oh, thank you Agnes and y/n for taking the kids! You two are lifesavers." Wanda said with a giggle.

"Can we go upstairs mom? Y/n said she has cool toys from when she was younger that we could play with!" Tommy said excitedly. "Sure!" Wanda said. "Come with us mom!" Billy said. The twins and Wanda ran up the stairs, but y/n didn't.

Agatha finished cleaning the rest of the dishes that were in the sink and looked up to see y/n with one hand on the arm rest of the couch to steady herself and the other hand holding her head. "Y/n? Are you ok?" Agatha asked in a concerned voice. She ran over to her and held her arms, "Honey?" "My headache.." Y/n said weakly. "What about your headache sweetheart? What's wrong?" "I feel like.. like I'm gonna pass out." Y/n answered quietly.