what else are you hiding from me?

"Here. I made your favorite." Agatha said, handing y/n a cup of tea and sitting next to her on the couch. Y/n was shaking and she was very pale. Agatha wrapped her arm around y/n before asking one last time before giving up, "What did you see?"

"Vision." Y/n replied. Agatha's eyes widened, she wasn't expecting an answer. She had already asked y/n the same question at least five times since she brought her inside but she had never answered.

"Ok," Agatha said hesitantly, "What was Vision doing?" "Falling apart. Yelling for help. Dying." Y/n replied, her hands beginning to tremble more after remembering what she saw. Agatha noticed this and quickly pulled her down so she would lay on the couch next to her. Agatha held y/n tight, "You're ok. Vision is probably fine. Wanda probably brought him back into Westview." "He was falling apart. He can't exist outside of Westview." Y/n replied. "What are you saying?" Agatha asked. "He's fake. He's Wanda's imagination, it's not even his real body." Y/n said, her hands shaking again.

Agatha grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her daughter, "I thought that she was just using him as a puppet, it's actually not him at all?" Agatha asked. Y/n shook her head, "That means Tommy and Billy aren't real either." "Well we knew that." Agatha said. "I didn't." Y/n replied.

Agatha looked down at her daughter, "I never told you?" "You didn't even tell me that Vision is actually dead. I didn't know you thought that Wanda was using him as a puppet. All I knew was that Wanda created this reality thing and that she was mind-controlling all the people in this town. You've barely told me anything."

Agatha didn't know what to say. She had been hiding things from y/n on purpose, but she didn't realize exactly how much she was hiding. "I'm so sorry, y/n. I thought I had told you." "Well you didn't."

Y/n sat up and turned around to look at her mother, "You've been too busy with all that plotting you do for figuring out a way to make Wanda realize she needs to stop all of this. Is that even what you're actually planning to do? Are you planning to do something bigger and not telling me that either?" Y/n said, she was getting mad. "Y/n stop." Agatha said. "No! What else are you hiding from me? How long are you going to keep sheltering me like this? I'm not a little kid anymore! We aren't in the coven with those witches that were planning to kill us every five seconds anymore! We-"

Y/n stopped, she got pale again and she looked like she was losing her balance. "Y/n? Are you ok?" Agatha said, grabbing y/n's shoulders to steady her. "I'm really dizzy, everything's blurry, I'm-" Suddenly, y/n let out a scream. "Y/n?! Y/n!" Agatha cupped the girls face, "Look at me, y/n! What's happening?!" "My head!" Y/n said through tears. She let out one more scream before she stopped crying and sat straight up. She looked completely fine. "Y/n?" Agatha said with a confused voice. Y/n turned toward her mother, making eye contact. She had a huge smile on her face that Agatha decided had to be fake since she was just screaming and crying, so what was happening? She didn't even have tears on her face.

"Hi, mom! How are you? Would you like to go to the park? I think that would be a lot of fun!" "Oh no." Agatha thought to herself. "Mom? Would you like to go?" Y/n asked, her fake smile getting bigger.

"She got her."

"She really got her."

"After all we've been through, I can't even keep her safe from Wanda."