frosting

"I think this is going to work!" Y/n said excitedly. Her and Agatha had just talked to a man named Ralph about their plan for getting Wanda to stop the mind-controlling. They told him that all he needed to do was pretend to be Pietro and that Wanda would do the rest. He was more than happy to help out and y/n could tell he was the best person they could have picked to be the fake Pietro.

"I think so too!" Agatha said, scrunching her nose and grabbing y/n's hand. They were silent the rest of the way home, more like y/n was silent the rest of the way home. Agatha could tell that y/n wasn't fully convinced that this would help out. She wished that her daughter didn't have to worry so much. As soon as they walked into the house, Agatha pulled y/n into the kitchen. "Wanna make a cake?" She asked, a big smile on her face.

"Sure," y/n said, returning the smile, "What's the occasion?" "Well we did get somebody to pretend to be Pietro so that Wanda will stop the mind control and everyone can get out of Westview. That's pretty exciting." Agatha said with a shrug, "Also, I thought it would calm your nerves, you love to bake." Y/n looked at her mother with a confused expression on her face, "What nerves? What would I be afraid of?" "I'm not stupid y/n, I can tell you're worried about the whole fake Pietro thing." Agatha replied. Y/n sighed, "What if it doesn't work? What if someone gets hurt?" "What if it does work? What if no one gets hurt? You have to learn how to look on the bright side y/n. Now enough worrying, let's bake this cake."

Her mother was right. Baking the cake did calm her down. She wasn't even thinking about the fake Pietro situation. She was just having fun.

"Get out of the bag! Get out!" Y/n yelled. "What?" Agatha said, turning around from the bag of sprinkles she was opening to face her daughter. "The frosting won't come out of the piping bag!" Y/n yelled again. Agatha laughed at how worked up her daughter was getting over the frosting, "Let me see it." Y/n handed her mother the bag. "Well you didn't even cut the tip off of the bag, dummy!" Agatha said, laughing. "What?! I swear I cut the top off!" she said. Agatha grabbed the scissors out of the drawer and cut the top off for her. "Stop laughing!" Y/n said, accidentally letting out a giggle. "How did you forget to do that?!" Agatha said, still laughing at y/n's mistake. "I don't know! Stop laughing! You're making me laugh! I'm supposed to be mad!" Y/n yelled while laughing. They had to stop their cake decorating for a while because they were laughing too hard.

"Wow, this is the best frosting I've ever had." Y/n said. Agatha giggled, "It's a good thing we figured out how to get the frosting out of the piping bag." "Oh, shut up." Y/n said with a laugh. The pair finished up their cake and went upstairs to go to bed.

"Do you think that Wanda really thought it was Pietro?" Y/n asked her mother, who was sitting at the end of her bed. "I hope so." Agatha replied, "But don't stay up all night worrying about that. You need to sleep." "I won't I promise. Goodnight, mom." Y/n said. "Goodnight, my love." Agatha replied, moving closer to y/n and giving her a hug. Y/n had lied. She would be worrying about that for the rest of the night.