finally happy, finally free

disclaimer: this part has mentions of death/killing others and very emotional scenes that may be triggering for some readers. no one actually does die, but i wanted to warn everyone just in case the mentioning of it bothers them, enjoy!!

The two most powerful witches in the coven were both helpless, hovering high above the ground. "You two have slipped up for the last time." Agatha's mother snapped at them. "Let us go!" y/n screamed at the old woman. Agatha's mother stared at y/n and Agatha, trying to decide if she felt bad or not. After a moment of silence from the white-haired woman, she turned her head towards the group of witches that were happily watching the show.

"What do you think we should do with them?" The witches smiled, numerous answers came out, but one of them seemed to stick with Agatha's mother the most. "Kill them?" She said, turning her head towards where she heard the suggestion. The witches all began shouting in agreement. Y/n and Agatha's faces filled with fear. "We didn't do anything wrong!" Agatha screamed, "I was defending my daughter! That witch who came to my door attacked her!"

"I attacked her as self-defense!" The witch lied, "Her daughter attacked me first!" Y/n's face dropped, "No, no, I didn't! I would never hurt anybody!" "No one will listen to your lies." The witch snapped back, "Take them to 'the spot.'" "No! Please! We didn't do anything wrong!" Agatha cried. "Silence!" yelled the old woman before closing both of their mouths with her magic.

Agatha looked at y/n, guilty that all of this was happening to her little baby, although she wasn't so little anymore, it still hurt her to know that the sweet, innocent child she gave birth to so many years ago, was stuck, defenseless in mid-air, and she wasn't able to help her. All because of some stupid lie. Agatha's mother let both of them go from her magic, they let out a whimper when they hit the ground. Agatha tried to reach over to y/n, but was interrupted by the other witches grabbing both of them, one witch for each arm, and began dragging them towards 'the spot.'

They kicked and screamed, trying to get away from the witches and closer to each other. "Tie y/n up first, she's the reason this whole mess started in the first place." The mother and daughter's faces filled with fear and worry once again. Agatha was held back and being forced to look away from what was happening to her daughter. She could still hear the teen's screams, it sent chills down her spine.

"Please! Let me go! I'm your granddaughter! Don't you feel bad?!" Y/n cried. Agatha's mother turned to look y/n in the face before a look of disgust took over her face. "Mom! Help me please!" Y/n yelled. Agatha began crying, unable to open her mouth to say anything to comfort y/n, her mother's magic was still holding her mouth shut. Agatha's worst fears were coming true, they were going to hurt her baby, worse than they already had, way worse.

She heard the witches begin their chanting, it was a low mumble compared to the screams coming from y/n. "Please stop!" Y/n yelled through tears, "Let me go! Please! Ple-" Y/n was cut off when she felt the witches magic hit her. Y/n screamed, louder than she ever had before, it was the worst pain she had ever felt, and it wasn't stopping.

Agatha kicked at the witches, sobbing, trying to get to y/n. She knocked down both of the witches that were holding her and used her own magic to open her mouth, she turned to face y/n, a look of horror coming over her face. "Take me!" She cried, running into the center of the witches. Suddenly, the witches magic stopped. Y/n took a gasp of air and dropped to the floor, sobbing. She couldn't move, everything hurt.

"Take me!" Agatha yelled again. The witches didn't hesitate, they went up to Agatha and tied her to the pole with their magic. "stop, please" y/n tried to yell but she couldn't get more than a whisper out, her body was exhausted. The witches began chanting again, just as they did while y/n was up there. "I'm sorry my love." Agatha said quietly for only y/n to hear. "Mom no!"

The witches sent the magic towards Agatha, hitting her chest, back, and thighs. She screamed, it sent shivers down y/n's spine, she had never seen her mother like this before. She pulled herself up with her arms but she couldn't get off the ground any more than that, "stop, you're hurting her-" y/n tried to yell, but once again, it was no more than a whisper, the witches magic had drained her completely, it hurt to use her magic, so she couldn't help her mother.

Agatha stopped screaming, y/n looked up at her, confused. She could tell they were still hurting her, but there was no screaming. A flash of purple appeared and then, Agatha's magic began overpowering the other witches magic, she was hurting them instead. Y/n's jaw dropped. The witches were being drained of energy, just as they had done to y/n. Agatha was hurting them, but y/n wasn't scared, her mother was defending herself, it was amazing. The witches dropped to the ground and Agatha broke the magic ropes that were holding her hands behind her back.

"Please, I can be good." Agatha said to her mother. Her mother shook her head, "No you cannot." Agatha looked angry, all the anger and hatred that had built up inside her over the years at her mother was finally coming out. The old woman blasted her with her magic, but it didn't bother Agatha, she was blocking it. Agatha drained her of her energy just as she did to the rest of the witches. The old woman dropped to the ground before running away with the other witches, back to their houses. Agatha had scared them off, they wouldn't mess with her or y/n again.

Agatha ran over to y/n who was still on the ground. "Darling, are you alright?!" Agatha asked, pulling y/n up off the ground and into her warm embrace. "That was awesome." y/n whispered with a laugh. Agatha laughed back, "Well you're still joking around, you must be ok." "I'm ok, but everything hurts." "I'm sorry dear," Agatha said resting her hand on y/n's forehead, y/n felt an instant relief, Agatha was using her powers to make her feel better.

"Oooo" Y/n said in pleasure, feeling everything in her body calm down and return to normal. Agatha laughed, "Is that better baby?" she asked soothingly. "Much better, thank you." she replied sitting herself up and hugging her mother back.

"Let's get out of here, we'll live somewhere else, just us." Agatha said excitedly. "Really? We can do that?" y/n asked with the same excited look Agatha had in her face. "Well I think I scared them enough that they won't bother us anymore," Agatha said with a laugh, "race you." "You're on." Y/n replied. They were both giggling as they ran to their house, y/n beat her again, just as she always did. They went inside and began grabbing only a few things that were important to them.

Then, they grabbed each other's hands, and they flew away together. Just the two of them, finally happy, finally free.