[Part 22]

Sven yawned as he rubbed his eyes as he woke up. He sat up and looked around before realizing he was the only one awake. He let out a slightly frustrated groan catching sweet little Boo's attention. Ok, maybe he wasn't the only one awake. He looked over to see Burt curled up in a ball, fast asleep. He also noticed Reginald and Right too, both tangled up in one another, cuddling as they slept.

"Well hello there~!" A feminine voice greeted. Boo immediately began to growl. Sven whipped his head over to see... himself? No, that's not right. It was someone who looked like him but with one small difference. They had buttons for eyes. They had a wide, wide smile. A little too wide to be normal.
"Who- who are you?" Sven asked, frightened.

"I'm you! But with one small difference." They replied, tapping one of their button eyes as they did so. Sven took a shakily breath in and out as he stared at the person who looked just like him. Boo continued to growl as she prepared herself for a fight.

"What do you want?" Sven finally barked out.

"Me? Why- I want to help!" They started but Sven wasn't convinced.

"Help with what?" Sven asked suspiciously.

"Help you get home of course!" They stated, reaching their hand out as if to either shake or help Sven up. But Sven stayed sitting.

"Just me?" Sven asked, raising a brow.

"Well not just you but your friends as well!" They stated, their smile slowly growing wider. "But in order for me to help you and your... friends. I need you to do a little something for me in return."
"Like what?" Sven asked.

"Well-" They began, rolling their head back. "I need your eyes."

"What!? Why!?" Sven said, almost screaming.

"Because my old button eyes don't work like they used to!" They said, acting dramatic. "So I need new eyes. Like your own." They stated, their smile growing larger than the chachere cat's. "So what do you say? A pair of eyes for a way home?" They said, lowering their hand once more.

Sven looked down at his hand for a moment before looking up at the figure. "All you need is my eyes right?" He asked.

"Yep! That's all I need." They stated.

Sven looked at the ground before reaching their hand out.