[Part 18]

((A/N: finally we are OUT of the garden. That took waaaaaaaaay longer than it should have.))

They looked around to see purple platforms floating in a milky way like area. There were eyes floating and watching them. "So- we're doing parkour now. Wonderful." Burt's tone dripped with sarcasm as he spoke.

"Oh come on, it won't be that bad!" Sven said, elbowing Burt playfully. "Besides, we could always pretend this is like some kind of game. Make it more fun that way." Burt let out a sigh.

"Since when were you the optimistic type?" Burt chuckled. Sven let out a small huff.

"Ugh, does that matter right now? We got work to do." He stated, grossing his arms. "You said we need to find the chief and the Right hand right?"

"Yep." Burt replied with a nod.

"Then let's get going!" Sven said before getting a run start and jumping to one of the platforms in front of them. Burt rolled his eyes and shook his head with a laugh.

"Your ready girl?" Burt asks, looking down and Boo. Boo let out a bark as her tail wagged. Burt took a deep breath and got a running head start before making the jump and making it onto the platform. He looked beside to see Boo just landing, her tail wagging happily. Once they were on the platform they moved to the next, and the next, and then next, and so on so forth.

Boo jumped onto the platform with ease while Burt gripped on the edge. Sven helped him up onto the platform and smiled. "See, it hasn't been that bad now has it?" Burt chuckled and shook his head in response.
"I really hate parkour." Burt stated with a groan.

"Aww~ and here I thought you enjoyed it!" Sven said teasley.

"You wish. You're the one who enjoys parkour, not me." Burt said, rolling his eyes. Sven squeezed Burt's hands lovingly before letting go.

"Come on, let's keep going. We should be close to the exit by now." Sven stated as he looked around. "Unless we've been going the completely wrong way."

All of a sudden the world around them began to darken as the eyes turned white or black as the platform they were on along with the ones around them began to wobble. Sven grabbed onto Burt for support and Boo clawed into the platform to keep herself from falling. The platform wobbled and wobbled before beginning to fall. Before stopping mid fall. The milky way area they were once in was now a pitch black void as the platforms started to grey. And the eyes are now closed.

There was a loud roar and the trio (Burt, Sven, and Boo) all turned around to the direction it came from. The platform wobbled a little more before the clown imagerged from below. They were big. So big that they could fit in its hand. The trio wasted no moment to bolt and start jumping from platform to platform trying their hardest to stay one platform ahead of the clown.

But despite their efforts they couldn't stay ahead.
As Sven jumped the platform he was jumping off of started to fall causing Sven to not be able to make it onto the platform Burt and Boo wear on. Sven gripped onto the platform for dear life as Burt ran over to him and tried to pull him up but the clown grabbed Sven and began to pull him down into the abyss. Sven sobbed and screamed as Burt tried his hardest to pull Sven out of the clown's grasp.

But his hands slipped and Sven was dragged down into the abyss of darkness below.

Everything felt... slow. Almost as if time itself had slowed down around him. Burt's heart beated rapidly as tears fell down his face as he stared down. He bowed his head as he stood up. Without a second thought he stepped to the edge and let himself fall head first.

Boo let out a worried yip and barked and whined, panicking. She looked around and pinned her ears before backing up and bolting to the edge before jumping off.

They both fell.

They fell for what seemed to be hours.

Days.

Months.

Years even.

It was silent.

Peaceful.

Until the horrid sound of bones cracking and the sound of something hitting cement was heard.