[Part 11]

"So you're telling me we're both on some kind of drug?" Sven asked as he spinned around, enjoying the colorfulness of the area.

"In theory, yes. We're on drugs." Burt replied in a monotone voice. Unlike Sven, Burt was sitting down while Boo was in his lap.

"Ok, and you're saying the last time you were here-" Sven said, spreading his arms out as if to show off the areas when he said 'here', "you found someone who looked like me but wasn't actually me and they looked you up in a room."

"Yep. And then I fell through the floor and ended up in the house of Cannibalistic conjoined twins." Burt replied.

"Waw." Sven said, flopping down on his back next to Burt. "That's insane." he stated. "Do you think maybe after taking that drug we've gone insane?"

"I mean- It's not impossible." Burt said, smiling slightly. Sven turned to Burt and smiled.

"So how are we supposed to get out of here?" Sven asked. Burt shrugged as he got Boo off his lap so he could stand up. He then lowered a hand to help Sven up and Sven accepted it.

"No clue. Best bet is maybe take a pill each and see if that gets us home. If not- well. Guess we'll wander around and try to avoid anyone until we find a way back." Burt said, pulling Sven onto his feet. Sven stubbled a little and fell into Burt's arms. Sven and Burt blushed a little before pulling away.

"Alrighty then." Sven said with a nervous chuckle before putting out his hand palm up. "Let's give this a try."

Burt nodded and handed him a pill. "On the count of three." He said. Sven nodded. "One, two, three!" And when he said 'three' they both swallowed the pill with their eyes closed, when they opened them up they were back at the house. But there was one LARGE difference.

That fucking clown. They were on the sleep bent in unhuman ways as he stared at them both before letting out an ear-splitting screech.

"RUN!" Burt said, grabbing Sven's hand and then the three (Burt, Sven, and of course Boo) bolted off running for their lives.

"What the fuck is that thing!?" Sven screamed.

"My guess would be that it's some kind of demon clown!" Burt screamed. "Shit!" They stopped at the exit outside.

"Welp- guess leg day is finally paying off!" Sven said, kicking the door down. Burt smiled to himself. "Come on!" Sven yelled, grabbing Burt's hand before the three began to run again. When they left the house they entered an abandoned, destroyed, bloody and gory neighborhood. If they weren't so hyped up with adrenaline Sven probably would have thrown up. Unlike Burt who can handle it just fine.

Taking sharp turns they finally found a place somewhere they could hide for a little while. An abandoned hospital. They ran inside and quickly hid behind the desk and waited to hear the clown to leave. Once they knew the clown the sight of all the blood and gore finally caught up to Sven and he threw up. He was caught for a few moments.

"Uhg- gross." He finally spat out. "At least I didn't vomit on my clothes." He whimpered.

"Come on, maybe there's a bathroom you can use." Burt said. Boo let out a soft bark. Sven smiled and nodded before standing up and so did Burt. They wondered for a moment before finding a bathroom. Sven rushed and Burt waited outside with Boo.

When Sven walked out he immediately walked over to Burt and grabbed his arm and bared his face in his shoulder.

"Wow- hey are you ok?" Burt asked, worried.

"I feel like shit." Sven muttered in response.

((A/N: Sorry for the bad pacing at the end))