xʟɪɪɪ. ʙɪɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ

Third person POV 

"Tomorrow Sharky's Mac and Cheese presents the biggest, the loudest, and the messiest night of TV ever!"

"It's the Tween Choice awards with me, Nick Cannon."

"Be there for Austin Mahone, Mindless Behavior, Karmin, a performance from Big Time Rush, and their live 3-D commercial revealing Sharky's Mac and Cheese for life winner."

"Don't forget to wear your cheese-D glasses." Big Time Rush said together and put on their glassesz

"You picked the best, and we make a mess tomorrow night live."

"And find out who will get gooped!" Nick Cannon said as he got slimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, jumbo screen test done. Big Time Rush rehearsal next."

"This is amazing! We've been watching this show all our lives, and now we're performing on it." Carlos beamed.

"Dogs, tomorrow night is the night we have worked so long and so hard for." Gustavo said, "Live from the Tween Choice Awards, all of your dreams will come true."

"Wait. You mean I'm finally gonna get a girlfriend?" Carlos asked.

"And I finally get to propose to Heather, which can't happen because she's right here." James said.

"And I will tell my boyfriend that I love him very much and I want to spend the rest of my life with him." Heather smiled.

"And I will find the oft-rumored yet never seen Tween Choice Goop Room, the legendary source of goop." Logan said.

"Yeah please don't do that." Kelly protested.

"Ah, yeah. The dream is to win the amazing Gustavo Rocque his first Purple rocket." Gustavo explained as the gang looked at the giant screen. They pointed fingers at him and smiled. 

"What's with you?" Gustavo asked Kendall, "Why aren't you shouting out your dream?"

"Well, it's just that every time we do an hour-long TV special, something goes horribly wrong." Kendall explained.

"What?!" Gustavo and Kelly asked.

"What?" Carlos, Logan, James, and Heather asked. 

"Well, Tween Choice is an hour long, and it is special." Kendall reasoned, "I just don't want anything to go wrong."

"What could go wrong?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah what could go wrong Kenny?" Heather asked.

"Uh, yeah, we're up for five Tween Choice Awards, we're giving away Mac and Cheese for life, and you're singing in front of 21 million people worldwide." Gustavo explained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, so before our dream day tomorrow, we've got a huge day today." Kelly explained.

"Which includes recording a song and shooting a commercial for Sharky's live Mac and Cheese for life giveaway, which helps my dream come true of someday becoming the number one CEO in the country." Griffin explained.