xxxɪ. ʙɪɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴘɪɴɢ

Heathers POV 

We all walk into Rocque Records with camping stuff on.we stand in a line in front of Gustavos desk and James kisses my forehead. We just smile and I'm starting to feel awkward.

"No." 

"Awww Really?" Carlos groans.

"Look, we just need you to drive us to this really cool spot cause my mom won't." Kendall reasons.

"Mm-hmm... no." Gustavo objects again.

"Gustavo, we haven't been camping once since we moved from Minnesota." James explains.

I went camping with the boys once and I remembered I was all snuggled up with all four of the boys.

"The call of the wild is calling." Logan adds on.

"Plus I get to take my princess with too, even though we've been camping together once." James whispers as he moves a few strands of hair behind my ear.

"....Manly men and Femalish Lady must answer that call." Logan continues as we all mutter in agreement.

"We need to sleep under the stars." I smile.

James smiles at me and I smile back.

"And see the sunrise to the sweet, sweet sounds of the loon." Carlos finishes.

I hope James and I can go star gazing and share a kiss underneath the stars.

"Uh, there are no loons in L.A." Kelly remarks.

"Just bears." Gustavo explains and James grips onto my shoulders, "And I don't want to cancel the next concert because you've been eaten by em."

"At least we'll get eaten together." James smirks at me.

"Awwww baby." I smile back and we kiss.

"Ugh get a room Jeather." Logan gags and I giggle. 

"We'll kiss more intensely later 

"There are not gonna be any bears there." Carlos explains.

"All we need is a ride to my his campsite called..." I get out my map and hand it to Logan.

"Bear Gulch." Logan reads aloud.

"May I remind you, your contract clearly prohibits any dangerous activities like..."

"Skydiving, Candle making, and outdoor camping." Kelly finishes for Gustavo.

"Come on!"

"Aw!"

"Dang it."

"Gustavo, don't you remember what it was like to test your limits under the stars?" Kendall asks.

"I do." Gustavo sighs, "Okay, if you really want to camp, I know of a cool spot that I will allow."

"Yes!" Carlos cheers and does a handshake with Kendall.