xxxᴠɪɪɪ. ʙɪɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴘʀᴀɴᴋꜱ ᴘᴛ. ɪɪ

I read the description of Big Time Cameo and figured Heather won't fit in very well. Also I used Gif Maker to do the gif above.

Heathers POV 

The guys, Katie, and I all watched the timer. It was almost time for the PalmWoods prank wars. Once it hit 0 seconds, James and Carlos mimicked a trumpet fanfare.

Logan brought out the book of rules  and I sat down at the table. Katie and Kendall showed their crowns that they won last year.

"Gentlemen, Heather, the day of pranks is once again upon us." Kendall explained.

"Today, we find out who unites the two halves of the crown to become... Sir high lord king of pranks." Katie explained.

"Or queen." Kendall smiled at Katie  and winked at me.

Katie and Kendall set down the crowns on the table. James smiled and put an arm around my neck.

Katie and Kendall pushed the two crowns together and it flowed and made chiming noises.

Suddenly it got snatched away and James yelped and grabbed my shoulders.

We looked up and saw Mama Knight with a net that had the crowns in it.

We all rushed over underneath her and near the swirly slide.

"Here ye, hear me. As mom of this manor, I hereby declare the day of pranks canceled." 

I exchanged a look with Logan and James and looked back at Mama Knight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom, I love you,  but the day of pranks will happen." Kendall told his mom.

James wrapped his arms around my torso and kissed the top of my head.

"And I will be king!" James announced.

"No I will!" Logan argued.

"I shall rule the land of pranks." Carlos argued.

"And you can't keep track of what we do today." Katie continued, "There's only one of you and six of us."

"Yeah, well I am not the only one who hates the day of pranks." Mama Knight said.

The door opened and Bitters, Griffin, Gustavo, Kelly, and Budda Bob entered.

"It stinks."

"We hate it."

"Worst holiday ever."

"You guys, we need you in the studio." Kelly told us.

"Not running around playing idiotic pranks." Gustavo added.

"And who do you think has to clean up your mess-o-mania?" Bitters asked.

"Uh, I do." Budda Bob said.

"Yes, but I have to call you to make you do it."