xʟɪ. ʙɪɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ

Heathers POV 

Heather won't fit into Big Time Breakout so here's an original Chapter:) but enjoy that gif above though. But this is a chapter before Heather S4 would've happen. She turns 18 in this. If I said she was 18 in an earlier chapter I meant 17.

I woke up with a smile on my face. It was my 18th birthday and I was finally an adult. I heard James's snoring and Logan was gone. I checked my  phone and it was 9:30.

I always slept in late in the mornings. I got out of bed and made it. I climbed my bed and kissed James's lips and went to get a cute outfit.

I was hoping James and the guys remembered my birthday but they seemed different

I was hoping James and the guys remembered my birthday but they seemed different. James was going to the pool, Carlos and Kendall went to the studio early for vocals, and Camille and Logan were going to the movies.

"Good morning Heather sweetie." Mama Knight greeted and kissed my forehead, "Here's some breakfast."

She served me some orange juice and chocolate chip pancakes. It was actually a pretty great birthday breakfast. Kendall and Carlos went to the studio early and Logan went out with Camille.

James came down and ate with me. We talked about our future careers and what we Wanna do. I wanted to explained about to the Juilliard thing, Logan, Kendall, Katie, Carlos, Lucy, Jo, and Camille already knew about it but James and Mama Knight didn't. 

I took a deep breathe as I was about to explain about Juilliard. 

"James, Mama Knight, I got a scholarship from The Juilliard. I got it because I'm apart of Big Time Rush and I'm also a part time actress. I said yes for the summer classes. But I never told you, James because I thought you would break up with me and get mad. I also didn't tell you, Mama Knight, because I was afraid you would tell James." I explained.

"Oh Heather sweetie." Mama Knight began and sat next to me, stroking my ponytail, "I'd never tell James anything without your permission. Unless you tell me to. But that's great that you said yes."

"Babe, I'm happy for you. If you move to New York, you can video chat me." James smiled.

"But what about the band and Gustavo?" I asked.

"Well he's had people go to Juilliard that he's worked with and he was fine, even in the bands, and plus if we do a tour in New York, you can perform with us, I'll teach you the songs and vocals." James told me and took my hands.

"Thank you babe, for making my special day good." I smiled.

"Special day? Oh no it's normal." James chuckled.