xɪᴠ. ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀɢᴇ ʀᴜꜱʜ

Heather's POV

We're currently in Toronto, Canada since we're still on our world tour.

"Why aren't you dressed?!" Gustavo asks as I'm brushing my hair with my lucky hairbrush.

"Because we are about to break N'Sync's 3.9 second backstage change record." Kendall explains.

And I'm getting changed with the guys. Well I feel more comfortable changing around James, my official boyfriend and my sisters, some of my girl friends, and mom.  Don't ask why I'm comfortable changing around my boyfriend. It's not sexual reasons I promise. 

It's not sexual reasons in case you think Heather is lying 😂 But she doesn't strip in front of him, only taking off her shirt and pants but leaves the underneath things on. She likes to wear shorts and a tank underneath her concert clothes.

"Then Big Time Rush joins the rock and roll legends on Canada's wall of fame." James adds and pecks my cheek as we show and gesture to the wall of fame.

"Go." We say together and rush to the dressing room.

"Hit it!" I instruct.

The guys take off their clothes as I take off my shirt and jeans. We all shout the the curtain comes crashing on me and I fall onto the guys.

"I can't breathe!" Logan exclaims as we try to get up.

We finish changing and the five of us stand in a line as the curtain rises, the fire effect on stage explode and the crowd cheers.

Kendall:

Make it count 

Play it straight

Don't look back don't  hesitate 

James, Heather joining in:

When you go Big Time 

Heather:

What you want, what you feel

Never quit and make it real 

All:

When you roll Big Time 

All:

Oh-oh, oh-oh

Hey Hey

Kendall:

Listen to your heart now

All:

Hey, Hey

James:

Don't you feel the rush

All:

Hey, hey

Logan:

You better take a shot now 

All:

Oh-oh, oh oh