xxᴠɪɪ. ʙɪɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

Heather's POV

Kendall, James, Carlos,  and I walk out of the elevator. James kisses my neck and I moan softly. 

"Ah, another perfect day at the PalmWoods." James smiles.

"Except for that." I gasp and Kendall and Carlos touch my shoulders. 

We see Camille and Logan fighting. 

"Parabolic microphone now!" Kendall exclaims.

Carlos grabs a microphone and James holds my shoulders as we listen carefully and closely. We hear a laugh track and I raise an eyebrow.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Sounded awful." Carlos remarks.

"It's probably interference just aim." James says

"Maybe you should date science then!" Camille exclaims.

The audience gasps and I make a face of confusion as Logan approaches us.

"All I did was cite recent data that concluded that overexposure with a partner or spouse increases the incidents of break ups." Logan explains.

"Mm-hm, small words." James says.

"Please." Carlos and I plead.

"I told Camille we need to limit our dates to two nights a week." Logan explains.

"Makes sense."

"I get it."

"Dat-a good."

"I know right, she's being dramatic." Logan scoffs, "I mean, what is she gonna do, date someone else?"

We all look and see a guy approach Camille and James touches my shoulders.

"Parabolic microphone now!" Logan orders and Carlos gets it out.

"So since I hate eating alone and you need the exposure, how about dinner at paparazzi tonight at 8:00?"

"What?" Logan asks.

"It's a date!" Camille says and looks towards us.

"What?" Logan asks and widens his eyes.

"So I guess she is going to date someone else..." Carlos says as I touch Logan's shoulders and we hear a laugh track again.

James touches my shoulders.

"Quit, you!" 

"Just turn it down."

"Why does it keep doing that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Logie, Camille just agreed to go on a date——"

Logan tosses the microphone and cuts me off. Kendall grabs my shoulders and moves me so I don't get hit.

"Ah! LALALALALALALALALLA...." Logan covered his ears and yelled.