xᴠɪɪ. ʙɪɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ

Heather's POV

The guys and I arrive at work. They're all in suits and I'm wearing a black dress. It's supposed to be our day off but Gustavo called and said we needed to come.

"Gustavo, why are we here on our day off?" Logan asks.

"And in jackets/a dress and ties?" We all ask.

"Because we are getting a Royal visit from the country where you had your first number one hit." Kelly explains.

"May I present his Royal highness, the king of Kuplankistan." Gustavo announces and the five of us turn around.

Two guys play a fanfare and a guy with a robe and cloth on his face enters. Some guards enter and stand against the walls.

"Ah, Big Time Rush." The King begins, "We are very, very big fans of yours in my country, and we have traveled very, very far to come meet with you." He explains.

Awkward silence. The five of us just smile nervously. I'm standing behind James and next to Kendall. Ever since Jo has left, I've been getting closer with him.

"Bow! Bow!" Kelly orders.

The boys do a Prince bow and I do a curtsy bow.

"All hail your mustache!"

"But your biggest fan is my beautiful daughter, Princess Svetlana." The king explains.

A girl with brown hair and a crown with a dress appears. The boys go Ooh and I just smile as Kendall puts his hand on my shoulder and we walk forward.

"Now, which boy do you want to marry?" The king asks.

"Ooh..." the boys say and back up.

Marry? We're only juniors in high school. I've gotten emails from performing arts schools all over. I'm probably going to go to Jullinard. People know me because of Big Time Rush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, their posters are all over your room." The king tells Princess Svetlana, "You must want to marry one of the boys."

"But father, the boys are all so cute." The princess says.

"She's not wrong." I shrug.

"Well..." the boys chuckle.

"and the girl is beautiful." 

"She's not wrong." James shrugs and I raise an eyebrow.

"Very well, which one of you boys want to propose to the princess?" The king asks.

"Uhhh..."

"Ummmm...."

"I would, but...."

"Well....."

"Well, your highness, the guys are just—- well, the guys—-" Gustavo stammers.

"Ah, very noble." The king says, "They don't want to dishonor their brother or sister." 

"Exactly."