xxx. ʙɪɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜʟʟɪᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʟɪᴍɪᴀ

Warning: Mentions of killing self, Self image issues, making self throw up  

Third Person POV 

'You're too skinny.'

'You're too flat.'

'Skinny hips.'

'Not pretty enough.'

'Wear some makeup.'

'Stop eating and lose more weight.'

Heather sat on her bed as she read some notes. She's been getting them all week in her mailbox. She doesn't want to tell James or the guys because she doesn't like speaking up for herself much.

Heather heard a knock on the door and widened her eyes.

"Uh who is it?" She asked.

"It's James princess." 

Heather quickly gathered up her notes and put it in her bin of insecurity notes and hid it.

Heather quickly opened the door and James entered her room.

"Hey princess, you okay?" James asked and kissed Heathers forehead.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Heather smiled.

"Really? Because I hear noises like you were opening a bin of something." James explained, "You're not opening the bin of..."

Heather felt like she was about to hyperventilate and have a panic attack.

"My snacks sash for our movie night that we hide from Mama Knight?" James asked and Heather sighed of relief.

"Yeah, I was making sure we had spicy puffs left." Heather chuckled.

"Well you haven't been eating much lately so maybe eat something." James advised, "I don't want you getting sick on an empty stomach ok?"

"Okay." Heather nodded and James kissed her forehead.

"Please do it for me princess." James said as he left the room, "I'll come get you when dinner is ready."

Heather walked to the bathroom quietly and went on the scale. 

130

Heather felt nervous and wanted to cry her eyes out. She rubbed her stomach, which was flat. 

Heather sniffled and left the bathroom. She was about to go back to her bedroom when Kendall came up to her.

"Hey Heath, it's time for dinner." He explained.

"I'm not really hungry." Heather sighed and turned around and James was facing her.

"Where do you think you're going?" James asked, "you need to eat something."

"Fine." Heather sighed, "But you and Kendall have to keep this a secret that I'm not eating much got it?"

"Got it!" Kendall nodded and James took Heathers hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~