xxɪx. ʙɪɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪꜱɪᴏɴ

This could be combined with Big Time Surprise because Jo returns and Kendall has to choose between Jo and Lucy. But I wanted to leave y'all in a cliffhanger 😉 THIS EPISODE SEEMED SO INTENSE WITH THE DECISION!!!! 

Third person POV 

Small recap:

Jo returned, saw Kendall and Lucy making out, Heather will be really happy to see her best blonde friend. 

Heathers POV 

Kendall rushed into the apartment as I was feeling James's muscles.

"So, you get that date with Lucy?" I ask.

Kendall climbs into the locker and I raise an eyebrow. Carlos enters  with a box in his hands.

"Guess what was banned in all 50 states but I got the last two bottles of." Carlos beams.

"Please don't show us." Logan protests.

"Zom-B-Gone." 

"Tell me you didn't buy that from that stupid late-night commercial." James said and put an arm around me.

"Uggh I hate that commercial." I groan.

We think back to the commercial. Logan and James groan and moan and I giggle a bit.

"Go ahead. Mock. But when the zombie apocalypse hits, stay away from my Zom-B-Gone." Carlos orders.

Carlos heads to the locker storage and opens the top window, which reveals Kendall's face.

"I'm not here. You haven't seen me."

I raise an eyebrow at my best friend.

"You don't know where I am."

"Hey, guys." Jo smiles and enters the room.

"Jo." James, Logan, and I said.

"You're back!" Carlos exclaims.

"I'm looking for Kendall." Jo explains.

"He's not here."

"I haven't seen him."

"We don't know where he is."

"I have no idea where he is."

"Oh okay, well if you see him, tell him I'm around." Jo tells us.

"Yeah of course."

"Great idea."

"Sure."

"See you later."

Carlos quickly closes the door.

"I got problems." Kendall says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Not here."  Haven't seen him. Don't know where he is." Logan tells Lucy as I hide behind the couch.

"Well let him know we need to talk... about Jo and stuff." Lucy explains.