xᴠɪɪɪ. ʙɪɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴍ ᴋɪɴɢꜱ

(I've heard Sabrina Carpenter plays a prom queen I'm Tall girl and work it. I've only seen tall girl. I have a kinda good idea of how to do this. Let's just say, Heather will be James's date.... Maybe)

Heather's POV

The guys are in tuxedos and I'm in a sparkly dress.

"Well, this should be interesting." Gustavo says and Logan presses a button on the boom box.

"All over the world this month, teens are participating in a right of passage." Kendall explains, "And that passage is simply known as Prom." 

James and Carlos hold up two blue flower corsages and give them to Kelly and Gustavo.

"Mr.Roque, we've given you over a year of our lives to pursue pop stardom." Carlos explains, "Now please, don't make us give up the magical, magical night of dancing." All of us dance, "Smooching." The boys purse their lips while James pulls me in and passionately kisses me and we pull away, "and prime rib."

"Now we beg of you, Gustavo Rocque, will you give us the gift of prom?" James asks.

"Good speech." Gustavo says.

"Yes!" I grin.

"Aw, I remember my prom, and the boys and Heather deserve one too." Kelly says, "And oh, look, a letter opener."

"Please, please, please, please, please, please, please." We all beg.

"Fine, I'll pay for your prom." Gustavo says.

"Yes!" I smile.

Suddenly I hear music and I raise an eyebrow.

"Ah, ah, Ah-Ah, oh."

"Wait, why 'Uh-oh?'"

"He said yes."

"It's the boom box." Carlos points out.

"Playing Big Time Rush." Logan says.

"Shut it off." I order.

"I can't turn it off."

"Just press the bottom on the left." Gustavo instructs.

"Shut it off!" James orders.

"It won't turn off!" Logan exclaims.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I changed into a white romper because my dress always makes me get itchy. The boys changed out of their tuxedos too.

James takes my hand as we run into the Palm woods.

"Well?" Everyone asks.

"He said yes!" The five of us tell them.

"We need dresses!" The Jenifers say and everyone runs into us.

I fall over with the boys and land on top of James. My head is on his chest while my body is on top of him.