xɪɪ. ʙɪɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴏɴɢᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀꜱ

(Skipping Big Time Crush because Heather won't really fit in with James being overprotective of Katie or with the whole getting Carlos a girlfriend and Logan flirting with the new girl)

Heather's POV

I'm at Roque Records with the boys and Kelly. We're watching our new songwriters. I usually help write the love songs but I'm taking a break from songwriting because I need to focus more on singing.

Kelly explains that we have new songwriters. Suddenly, Griffin jumps in front of us.

"I'm releasing a deluxe edition of your album." Griffin explains, "And I want the bonus track to have a fresh new sound."

"Oh, so hats why Gustavo is pouting." I nod and we look at Gustavo, who is behind us, pouting.

"I'm not pouting! You're pouting!" Gustavo whines.

"Everyone uses other songwriters Gustavo, like Heather who helps with the love songs but  she's currently taking a break to focus on singing." Griffin explains.

"Katy Perry, Maroon 5, and Daryl and Jam Box are the hottest songwriters out there." I add with a smile.

"Aren't they the ones who fight a lot?" James asks.

I turn around with the boys.

"The songs called wing of a dove!" The guitar guy says and kicks the piano guy.

"Oh!" I cringe and James covers my eyes. 

"No, it's called Love from Above!" The piano Dude exclaims. 

I try to uncover my eyes and the piano Dude punches the guitar guy and James has his hands over my eyes.

"It needs more guitar!"

I hear a crash and I can hear the boys with Kelly and Gustavo cringe. I also hear the piano being banged on.

"You need your morning coffee!"

James is very overprotective of me sometimes. Especially when boys try to flirt with me, he grabs me and pulls me away. I wonder if he has feelings for me. 

(What do you guys think? 😏 James is keeping his feelings hidden until Big Time Movie)

Nah! I doubt he really likes me.

I hear another crash and I move James's hands and hug him and Logan.

"Don't forget the drum solo."

I hear clangs and I whimper softly as James and Logan comfort me.

I peek and turn around and see the piano guys face on the glass. James and Logan pull me towards me and I hear squeaking sounds.

"This is going to be a great song." Griffin smiles.

"Guys! Heather! Heads up! They're coming in!" Carlos announces.

 James grabs me and I get bumped by the piano guy and fall to the ground.

_________________