ᴠɪɪɪ. ʙɪɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴘʀᴀɴᴋꜱ

Heather's POV

I'm outside at the pool, tannning when my phone buzzes.

"ITS TIME!" I cheer.

James, Logan, and Carlos all come running.

"It's time Heather!" James smiles and takes my hand.

____________

We burst into the apartment.

"It's so time!" Logan smiles.

"Gentlemen and Heather, it is time to find out who will be crowned the next sir High King or Queen Lord of..." Kendall grabs two crowns, "The Pranks."

Carlos and Logan look at it and James and I smirk at each other.

__________________________

"The Time of Pranks is upon us." Logan smiles.

"And as Last Years Victor, I must now let all yee competitors challenge me for Yonder Crown." Kendall explains.

"Ahh, it seems like it was just yesterday that we made that crown in Art Class." Carlos sighs.

Kendall tosses a book on the table and James moves my hands out of the way.

"The Rules are simple." James starts.

"If ye is pranked, ye is out, The last man or girl to go unpranked becomes Lord High King or Queen and wins the crown." James.

"And this year, I am playing." Katie jumps out.

"Playing?" Carlos asks, "Katie this isn't a Game."

"You're too young and too girl." James remarks.

"And no Girl shall play, so sayeth Lord Prankerton's book of Rule." Logan says.

"I'm only apart of it because I'm am the boy's best girl friend." I add.

"You guys made this whole thing up in Middle School, and that is a picture of Sir Walter Raleigh." Katie remarks.

"Blasphemy!"  We exclaim.

"Katie, this competition can get very ugly, and if you get hurt, mom will kill me." Kendall says.

"Yeah, I'm a girl but I still can play since I'm close with the boys." I remark.

"This is not over." Katie says before walking away into the swirly slide.

"Very well, each competitor gets two hours to prepare for the prancing commences at... Noon." Kendall explains.

James, Carlos, Kendall, and I  all run to the door.

"You guys go ahead, I've got to call my grandma." Logan explains.

"Your loss." I shrug and run out of the apartment.

_______________________

(Even though the book did say no girl shall play, Heather doesn't count because she's with the boys and she counts as a competitor. But Katie, Jo, and Camille are gonna steal her for their team.)