xʟɪɪ. ʙɪɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏᴜʀ ʙᴜꜱ

Heathers POV 

We were all on our tour bus aka BTR bus 1. Kendall video chatted us and James accepted it.

"What?"

"I'm having a staring contest with Carlos while waiting for Jo." Kendall explained.

"Heather and I can't take it anymore, we want to switch at the next stop." James said.

"Each bus has two bunks, except you and Heather are sharing one since you're dating." Kendall explained, "So at least one or two of us has to ride with your bus Logan and you both drew the short straw."

"Heather, did James use the guest soap?" Logan asked and I widened my eyes and looked at Kendall.

"Just pretend you guys are both cuddling/napping and he'll leave you guys alone."

"Are you guys using up all of our minutes?" Logan asked us.

"Quiet we're cuddling/napping." James and I said nervously as we hugged each other. James started snoring and pulled me with him as he laid down. I felt really warm while I was in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV 

"James? Heather? Are you guys napping or pretend napping?" Logan asked.

James had Heather in his arms.

"Real napping." The couple said.

"Did you, James, eat this cracker and get crumbs everywhere?" Logan asked, "It wasn't Heather because she doesn't like make a mess."

"I was hungry." James told and opened his eyes slightly. 

"Now.." Heather began and started snoring.

"Good. I'm glad your boyfriend chose one of the Healthy tour bus snacks I prepared." Logan said." Logan told Heather as he stroked her blonde locks, "Go back to sleep."

Heather fell asleep for real until Logan turned on the vacuum. Heather usually would get vicious if she got woken up. She was a heavy sleeper luckily so she didn't get vicious often.

James woke up and made an annoyed face at Logan, who was vacuuming the crumbs. Logan got Heathers lips and tried to get it away.

Heather woke up and shared a look of anger with James.

"Logan!!!" She yelled and chased after the raven-haired boy.

"I'm just trying to make this a pleasant ride." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heathers POV 

I decided to video chat Kendall. He immediately accepted my call and I gave him a smile.

"Did you know people hate me and Jo?" 

James came over as I smiled.

"Yeah, they say you look like brother and sister." James explained.

"Probably because you're both blonde." I added, "Now back to us. We're requesting a tour bus mate  switch as soon as..."