xxxɪᴠ. ʙɪɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪɴᴠᴀꜱɪᴏɴ

Heathers POV 

I've never mention this before but Heathers outfits are usually crop tops, shorts, and a ponytail. She does wear her hair down once in a while and French braids for dates and stuff.

"We've got to stop the invasion." Carlos said as he was panting, "It could wipe out everything we know."

"You know, it's a spitball fight not an alien invasion." James explained to Carlos.

"Yeah bud there's no UFO." I added as James kissed the top of my head.

"Can I just play the way I want to?" Carlos asked.

"Fine." My boyfriend and I sighed.

Carlos grabbed a spitball off the wall and put it in his mouth.

"Now, see if you guys can spot the enemy." Carlos instructed as he put his spitball gun in his mouth.

James and I gave an ok sign as Carlos and James switched places.

We started to hear wet thudding and Carlos held me in front of him. James turned to us with a face full of spitballs. 

"They're in the lobby." James informed.

"Give me your straw." I ordered my boyfriend.

"Gross! What are you gonna do with it?" 

"I'm gonna save this lost planet with an action-movie-cool slide move thing." I smiled.

James raised his eyebrows and gave me his straw. He got a new buzz cut for his hairstyle and it makes him look handsome. I miss his long hair because I would always drool whenever it would be wet. 

I grabbed his straw and screamed. Carlos slid behind me.

I ran behind the corner and into the hallway. Kendall and Logan spotted Carlos and I as We were running.

We screamed and slid on our knees past Kendall and Logan's hiding spot.

I shrieked as weslid into the music room and past James, who was enjoying a snack.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" I yelped and slid past Logan and Kendall again.

I shrieked and yelled as Carlos and I crashed into Gustavos office.

I was dying of laughter when I wrote this part ngl 😂 

Carlos and I watched the screen as James, Kendall, and Logan rushed in. 

"...With one direction, The wanted, and three new boy bands crossing the Atlantic with hot new albums and huge U.S. Summer tours." The new reporter explained.

James helped me to my feet as the five of us walked forward.

"It's a new British Invasion was hat will surely leave American band Big Time Rush in the dust."

I made a face of shock.

"Or should I say, Big Time Who?"